12-16-19 Update ruined sound

Dirt N Track

Are you at bugbear at least aware of the sound issue that the latest update caused. It made the game unplayable for me! Was really excited to check out all of the new content!

riverfr0zen

Came here to see what's up with this. The update has absolutely ruined sound on PS4 Pro. It's worst in cockpit view, but bad in other views as well. Can't hear the engine at all or other sound effects at all -- loud metal clanging is the only thing besides static noise. Game is unplayable now.

I wouldn't say it is unplayable but the sounds have been altered to the point where you can hear the rest of the cars over yours is rather annoying. Something has been broken here

Dirt N Track

I am on PS4 as well. The sound is way off. Like you said cockpit view is completely screwed up along with all of the camera views. You can barely hear the engine/exhaust. The tire screeching sounds are ridiculously loud now. Just about every sound effect in the game is screwed up somehow. Version 1.21 increased the volume a little bit, but everything is still quite and screwed up! Please fix this soon Bugbear...
Came here to see what's up with this. The update has absolutely ruined sound on PS4 Pro. It's worst in cockpit view, but bad in other views as well. Can't hear the engine at all or other sound effects at all -- loud metal clanging is the only thing besides static noise. Game is unplayable now.

riverfr0zen

Yeah I downloaded the latest patch hoping it would fix the issue, but there was only very minimal improvement. Still can't hear engine very well, and in some cars, at all.