2nd reset. Anyone gonna fix this or what?

o T00L o

2 times have my credits/fame/experience just been erased. Is this purposeful when you just get too much, or a bug?! I've been lucky to have saved the first time with another console to sign into, but this time that didn't work. So, I ask again why do my stats keep getting reset? I had Billions of Credits. Billions of Fame. As for Exp... Almost a Googleplex...

Please fix guys honestly though.

Last edited:

o T00L o

So, there's nothing anyone can do about this huge loss of fame/credits and Exp? This is not good because the next big update is gonna drop, and I'm not gonna have my surplus of cash to get everything. I worked hard for that, and then 2 times it was just gone. Can I at least get a, "we're working on fixing it, and we will reemburse you for the trouble and update so you can get all that's offered". That would be at least something, but 8m starting to wonder if Bugbear even gives a poop. I've done nothing but support and help sell this game by always showing friends and family, and I can't even get a response or a sorry from the people responsible. I think I'm over it anyways. It's getting too repetitive and now it's a broken game. ✌