57 Classic by: Dr. Destructo by Hazbro

Vroberts123

Vinpetrol
Hey Dr
Is it ok if I add "57 classic support" to my Real2Life Mod?
So that when people have real2life mod and 57 mod checked, the 57 also has the real damage.

thought it best to ask.

thanks

Any mod that supports, enhances, or offers additional performance options is fine by me, as long as no one modifies the original mod/files and then re-upload it somewhere for distribution. Also as long as no part ( model geometry ) is used to create anything else.

So go ahead

Vroberts123

Vinpetrol
Ok Dr the real to life mod now contains spare 'real to life' damage files with a tutorial of where they go.
Hope to see more amazing cars from you.

check your private messages, ive finished a 57 skin .
Thanks

OK. Sorry I don't really pay much attention to the whole "pm'ing" thing, but I did send you one in response. Like I stated there, you can create a "57 Classic skins" thread if you with so everyone can contribute and download. I can't really add every skin to the mod because I don't think Steam would like a 10 Gigabyte mod to upload lol.

I also don't want to be in the position of excepting or rejecting skins because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings after the work they put into it. Having a separate thread would allow everyone to contribute and download the one's they like.

Thanks

Vroberts123

Vinpetrol
Dr. Destructo by Hazbro said:
OK. Sorry I don't really pay much attention to the whole "pm'ing" thing, but I did send you one in response. Like I stated there, you can create a "57 Classic skins" thread if you with so everyone can contribute and download. I can't really add every skin to the mod because I don't think Steam would like a 10 Gigabyte mod to upload lol.

I also don't want to be in the position of excepting or rejecting skins because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings after the work they put into it. Having a separate thread would allow everyone to contribute and download the one's they like.

Thanks
Thanks I read your PM
Ok that is an idea, on Steam via mediafire like the skinshop with a short tutorial should be easiest for everyone to use and add to.
It's just the 1 as I'm skinning more cars for the Pro Series now.

One slight problem is the vepa files, 57 mod uses 1 individual and 9 duplicates so it would need a slot arranger like I made for pro series to have multiple custom skins, maybe make a slot mod when there is 10 different skins available , :)

Thanks

MarcellusW

Great job, very nice car, great handling, loving it.
Been playing the game for little over a week now and am amazed by the amount on content already produced by the community. ( thumbs up to all you guys )
I have done some modding in the past for FO1, mostly conversions from other games, but seeing your '57 Classic made me thinking of creating cars from scratch too,
allthough I would like to bring some of the conversions I made for FO to WF.

Thanks for the extra joy in this game, looking forward to your next creation.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
When the June 2017 Build get release that added the new parts system to the cars, it broke Dr. Destructo two car mods. Dr. Destructo has not been back to the Bugbear forum since. :(

The purple 57 was my favorite car mod at the time!! :D