Any ideas on next weeks new cars?

Addxm

Car pack 2 next week, 22 october.
Any ideas or guesses on what is coming, what cars would you like to see?
You know, i would like to see some 80's shitty car types, like a Cortina or Capri (probe in us?) , or a Golf or peggy 205, even better an audi quattro with 4wd type car would be ace!

Addxm

try and tell me the website aint fucked lol, i clicked post, and 3 minutes later, it posted it 3 times.

All i can say is is ignore other 2, as they won't be deleted, because this forum has had no moderation in ages.

o T00L o

I just hope the Outlaw feels light and fluffy with a shit ton of horses pushin' it through the dirt and tearing thru the tarmac! Also hope the BMW has the feel of the previous Arcadia clone. This game would be perfect if we could get more minor details such as mud and tire marks on the vehicles.

Addxm

^yes indeed^ big fat horses and mental straight line speed, I would expect turning issues from such a car. I hope it does not mean it will roll too easily, seems a problem with some cars, the buggy is awesome, but will roll for seemingly no reason sometimes. muddigger too rolls a lot especially after landing.
one detail i would like to see - car doors being smashed off, i have had a door swinging open and just ghosting through cars and i ghost through their open doors too.

Last edited:

o T00L o

^yes indeed^ big fat horses and mental straight line speed, I would expect turning issues from such a car. I hope it does not mean it will roll too easily, seems a problem with some cars, the buggy is awesome, but will roll for seemingly no reason sometimes. muddigger too rolls a lot especially after landing.
one detail i would like to see - car doors being smashed off, i have had a door swinging open and just ghosting through cars and i ghost through their open doors too.
Yeah, the door issue seems to have been delt with, at least to me. I've been seeing a lot less door swinging after that last update. But they do ghost for some reason!

o T00L o

Seeing alot more doors off lately....lol, or maybe I'm just hitting harder, or most have wised up, and are using less armor for races...