Autumn Carnage Tournament Update

timmy76

Full time wrecker
You really need to fix the servers randomly shutting down on Xbox.
So annoying to get half way through a race with a full lobby only for it to disconnect, been going on for well over a month now.
Getting so close to uninstalling this game because of the amount of game breaking bugs and terrible vehicles balance.

RacerEks

Would it be possible to exchange excess experience points for fame points?

Experience point are useless after you reach level 100.

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Would it be possible to exchange excess experience points for fame points?

Experience point are useless after you reach level 100.
Or give us the option to buy stuff with credits considering not everyone has the time to grind for fame points, someone worked it out on discord you'd have to grind for 6+ months to earn enough for the hotbomb (which isnt anything special btw)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Hmmm

5 days a week, doing just the dailies and getting silvers ( I get all golds after a few tries, if needed ):

2 x 1500 = 3000 a day 5 x 3000 = 15,000

do 2, 2 day dailies, twice a week:

2 x 3000 = 6000 2 x 6000 = 12,000

15,000 + 12,000 = 27,000 Fame points a week. Would take 18.5 weeks, about 4 1\2 months.

If did all golds:

20,000 + 16,000 = 36,000 fame points a week. Would take 13.5 weeks, about 3 months.

I think that guy on WF discord math is off. And that not using any weeklies or the month Season Fame points.

But if you are a rookie to Wreckfest, then it may take longer. ;) But the Hotbomb not meant for rookies. Rookies be better off getting some the other Tournament cars first.

samoth

What would be very cool is if you/we create the option to buy smaller individual distinct items from the store, with fame. Unique tires, paints, visual parts(rims, fins, spoilers, grills). That would create a minor sink for those with excess Fame and no where to put it. And lower end players can aspire to a smaller bite. Where some one can pick and choose single specific items. And blend them to suit own tastes.

You could keep the bundles you have. Since many of the cosmetic make-overs have multiple items. They aren't typically just a livery or a paint scheme. There could be many, many variants of non-performance related parts. Possibly to the extent to where it could create a second hand auction/market at the regular market. Since it has effectively no use after the initial vehicles are purchased. A secondary storefront, a reason to have and keep the market. The option to sell cars(if we don't already), or parts, etc. A small bit of imagination could go a long way.

You could have flea-market get-together's like on Sat. or Sunday mornings, end it with a live race for 10k fame, or 20.
Devise 1-2 tracks from the parts you have, like a dual loop, a drag strip(that so many want), on and on....
I'm ready when you are!

Granted it takes time and effort to create any new art, or update current pieces. And also possible UI elements, along with the accompanying logic routines. No small endeavor surely. But, there is the possibility off opening up a long-term solution that will make current players happy, and possibly attract new ones.

Last edited:

o T00L o

Or give us the option to buy stuff with credits considering not everyone has the time to grind for fame points, someone worked it out on discord you'd have to grind for 6+ months to earn enough for the hotbomb (which isnt anything special btw)
Wasn't that hard,... Plus I got some to spare...

Screenshot_20211030-031358_Game Pass.jpg

o T00L o

Oh, and I definitely want to buy a few sponsored parts!! The hood, doors and trucks... Want them all to say 666 and stuff like, burn in HELL! And Sold my soul to win this bowl! You get the jest...

samoth

wish the Fame Store was a bit more self-explanatory.
Please consider placing a legend, in the screen somewhere, along with the items for trade-in. Tell us what the symbols mean.
Have a tooltip that shows what all is in the package, or list it, or anything. Maybe on the glossy window display.
I bought the bus package, and the Doomrig one, it's just paints. I had no clue as to what I would be getting.
Some/Any indications as to WHAT we are purchasing.
Legend.jpg