Bugbear please check this idea!!!

cueballs888

I dreamt of this exact track.... I don't why but i think i might of played this game for far too long? :D So here is a quick mock up of it so i didn't forget it. (This mock up is not to scale nor am i an artist)

You start at red straight follow it round to the 1st circle (red) which we race into the blue straight to go round the 2nd circle (blue) with the x indicating the crash spots we then race into the green section which completes a lap. JUST FOLLOW THE ARROWS ROUND! (Circuit goes.... Red to blue to green to red and so on)

Have you seen this track before?

What do fellow racers think of this track idea?

Will the game makers ever see this idea?

Please note there is no overpasses on this track

The X indicates the 6 possible crash points
track3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I like your fig8 track design, cueballs888. :)

Be great if Bugbear did a track like this. :)

But until then, if you want, I could make this track design and put into my Fig8 track mod?

cueballs888

I like your fig8 track design, cueballs888. :)

Be great if Bugbear did a track like this. :)

But until then, if you want, I could make this track design and put into my Fig8 track mod?

I only have this game on ps4 but thanks anyway.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Ah, ya then sure hope Bugbear will make your track design for the stock Wreckfest.

I still like to use your track idea cueballs888, would it be OK to do a PC version? Will give you the credit in my fig8 thread.

cueballs888

Ah, ya then sure hope Bugbear will make your track design for the stock Wreckfest.

I still like to use your track idea cueballs888, would it be OK to do a PC version? Will give you the credit in my fig8 thread.
I'm not looking for any credit... do as you please with it... thanks!! :)

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
With 4 crossroads, that's a Purple44 type of track if I ever saw one. keep it relatively small, with 24 cars, and it could get kind of rough.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
With 4 crossroads, that's a Purple44 type of track if I ever saw one. keep it relatively small, with 24 cars, and it could get kind of rough.
Ya that what I was thinking, keep track on small side, leader will always be looking to see if someone coming at the cross. Think I will add one of my round abouts at top of track design. And put track offroad somewhere.