Can we get a sprint car or modifieds?

METE0R

As for me, a complete bad taste. And not only I think so. Снимок2.PNGСнимок.PNGAnd in the game there is a similar car, and no one plays on it, at all...

Cegon

In the "Banger Racing Car Pack" DLC there is something that resembles the vehicles used for Sprint and Modified racing. Oddly enough, it's ingame name is "Stock Car", so, from my understanding of oval racing terminology, it is labeled as the exact opposite of what it actually is. lol.

sprintcar.jpg

So far I have only used it it multiplayer when people asked me to use the Lawnmower, and then I just act as if this was the lawnmower.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Oddly enough, it's ingame name is "Stock Car", so, from my understanding of oval racing terminology, it is labeled as the exact opposite of what it actually is.
It's a british stock car.

Mini-z1994

Yeah the British stock car is a bit too fragile to be viable online for most servers that does proper wrecking racing, should imo be like 0.9 - 1.3 durability stronger then what it is atm touching just below 4.5 - 5.
As these cars are basically steel frames on wheels that are purpose built for pushing & shoving along with wrecking into the walls occasionally with nothing really for comfort beyond what a race car would have.

Unless you hang back in the start of a race avoiding initial traffic for like 10 - 20 seconds and race your way upwards. Mostly around everyone else that wrecks or gets wrecked & can avoid people corner bombing you that chase you down.