Cops and Robbers mod online Saturday, Aug 8 2020

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
It time to host another Cops and Robbers mod online. :)

So you are new to Wreckfest and don't know what the Cops and Robbers mod is, then check out this thread where it all started summer of 2015:

Cops and Robbers mod online Saturday, Aug 29th

List of mods needed and correct order to load:

Old Wreckfest texture files

The Very TrackPack

Cops and Robbers v8 ( will be v8 when I update C&R this coming week )
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749805286

Host server: P44 - Cops & Robbers Mod

US server: Will be using EJsRocket server

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under: Saturday, Aug 8. 2020

Discord server: https://discord.gg/e5NUaTY provided by [ ASSASSIN ] Devils Shadow

We will take turns being a robber and running from the cops!! Here some videos of past Cops and Robbers event:

My Cops and Robber arenas are small Robber car friendly. Should checkout the arenas and find the places a mini can squeeze through and a cop car might not make it through!!

Tracks:
Birkeland Arena
Cops & Robbers
Cops & Robbers 2 - has a drawbridge
Dakar Plateau
Elevated Eight Pit
Inner Oval
King of the Roof 1
Sandpit 2
Nevada Depot pit
Small Derby Pits
Talledega Pit
Valley Of The Damned

New map, End's Harbor Docks
:)

Here list of the custom Cops and Robbers skins we will be using:

Be sure to pick the cop and robber skins you want use for each car you plan on using.

Police skins:

Warwagon: ( make this skin on your own with a stock skin )

Rammer RS\Sedan:

Rammer:

Roadslayer and GT\AM4 :

Roadcutter\AM5, new addition:

Hotshot:

Gremlin:

Robber skins:

Euro 1 ( 5-14 ):

New Roll Your Own, customize-able robber skin:

Trister\Asian 1:

Starboost\Am3:

Roadslayer GT\AM4 :

Roadslayer GT

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
We got some new stuff in the works for this Cops and Robbers event. Thank to F-bomb, we have a V8 Mower we saw in my Gokart Plus mod. It now going be the "lawnmower" to use here in Cops and Robbers mod. :) Also I got idea to see if we could get a jail jumpsuit skin for just the mower Driver? Talking with Bomb, he made it happen as a roof object so we have multi-able driver skins to pick from. Got some skinners working on it. :)

Here one the skins Zeb working on:

Here a sneak peak at the Harbors Dock track. End evil twin showed up on the roof with me!

What that big thing in the background?? ;)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
We got some new jail jumpsuit driver skins in Cops and Robbers mod now! Big thanks to F Bomb and Zeb for making it happen!!!!! :)

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
After a long frustrating day and most of the night, final got C&R v8 uploaded tonight. Link to Cops and Robbers mod is up above, with other links you will need:

1. Old Wreckfest texture files
2. Very Trackpack
3. Cops and Robbers v8

Be sure get some practice in on the new Harbor Docks map. Lots of choke points a killerbee can take advantage of! ;)

Also give the new V8 Mower a go on the Nevada Depot pit. Going be doing some Cat and Mowers on that map tonight.

To pick one the jail jumpsuits for the V8 Mover, go to Upgrades> Visual and scroll far right to the Special objects and pick a jumpsuit.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here some video of Sat Cops and Robbers event: :)

Thanks to all that made the event. :)