Cops and Robbers mod online Saturday, Sept 14 2019

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
It time to host another Cops and Robbers mod online. :)

So you are new to Wreckfest and don't know what the Cops and Robbers mod is, then check out this thread where it all started summer of 2015:

Cops and Robbers mod online Saturday, Aug 29th

List of mods needed and correct order to load:

Old Wreckfest texture files

The Very TrackPack

Cops and Robbers v6

Host server: P44 - Cops & Robbers Mod

I will be doing a player host, so moving objects work correctly. Players will be capped at 18 - sorry

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under: Saturday, Sept 14. 2019

Discord server: https://discord.gg/e5NUaTY provided by [ ASSASSIN ] Devils Shadow

We will take turns being a robber and running from the cops!! Here some videos of past Cops and Robbers event:

My Cops and Robber arenas are small Robber car friendly. Should checkout the arenas and find the places a mini can squeeze through and a cop car might not make it through!!

Tracks:
Birkeland Arena
Cops & Robbers
Cops & Robbers 2 - has a drawbridge
Elevated Eight Pit
Inner Oval
King of the Roof 1
Sandpit 2
Nevada Depot pit
Small Derby Pits
Valley Of The Damned

Here list of the custom Cops and Robbers skins we will be using:

Be sure to pick the cop and robber skins you want use for each car you plan on using, before joining server. Can't change skins online.

Police skins:

Warwagon: ( make this skin on your own with a stock skin )

Rammer RS\Sedan:

Rammer:

Roadslayer and GT\AM4 :

Roadcutter\AM5, new addition:

Hotshot:

Gremlin:

Robber skins:

Euro 1 ( 5-14 ):

New Roll Your Own, customize-able robber skin:

Trister\Asian 1:

Starboost\Am3:

Roadslayer GT\AM4 :

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Thanks to Mark177 letting me steal his ice cream truck from his Carnage Track Pack mod, I now have a new object to use on my custom tracks. :)

Here a look at my new C&R arena, Dakar Plateau:

The plateau has been ringed with cliffs to stop the robbers from getting away. Thanks End for letting me use one of your custom tracks from the Very TrackPack. :)

Later today, I will be updating the Cops and Robbers mod with this new arena.

Tattoo

I think it would cool if ya had a city map for this like in The Crew. I may give this a try because I'm new to the game and suck. Everyone else is faster than me and I have my cars set with the best numbers and they're still faster. I don't get it.

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Hi Tattoo, not best place to post this. This thread for my online event to tonight.

Suggest you start you own WIP custom track thread in the Modding section and please remove this post from here and post it there.

Tattoo

Oh ok, sorry. My bad.

I was just looking at the cop car skin you made. I think it would be funny if ya put on them, We don't Serve and Protect, We Harass and Collect. lol

Oh and, what's with the giant mushroom thingies?

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Oh and, what's with the giant mushroom thingies?
You mean those BIG rocks on the Dakar map?

1 more hour until show time, be sure to pick the cop and robber skins you plan to use, before joining. I will be using a variety of skins. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here my C&R video:

I also will do a second video of the mouse vs the bumper cars.