crash test dummy model request?

raptor///jp

lol, i know the dummies have been complained ;D but i found them cool to use in stunts events so if someone has the file in which the model is included could upload it as a mod? :D

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Hi, I took a look at my old Flatout flies and found a Crashtestdummies-FO2.bfs for Flatout 2. Can't find one for Flatout 1.

Do you want me to upload the bfs as a rar file? Or I can make it into a Zip7 file if you want?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I tried the Flatout 2 test dummy files in my unpacked FOv3 mod for Flatout 1. Swapping in the German version.ini file, FOv3 mod loaded and ran fine. But when I swap in the crash test dummy files, game crash when I started the race.

I'm thinking it the Flatout 2 female.bgm and male.bgm files crashing the Flatout 1, since these two files are 69 KB and the Flatout 1 female.bgm and male.bgm files are only 58 KB.

So if you want the crash test dummies in Flatout 1, you going need the Flatout 1 files it would seem. We did have the Flatout 1 crash test dummies files at Flatout Joint, so maybe someone around here still has them. How about you Heddly?

I tried Google search for > Flatout germany.bfs <, this the file you need for the Flatout 1 crash dummies and could not fine a working download link.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Got in touch with Heddly today, he did not see any FO1 crash dummy files on his computer.