Crashfest (mini mod) released

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
This mod, (with it's cheesy name) aim's to bring Wreckfest collisions up to where it shines - "Over the top crashes".
Cars generally flip (a lot), spins and reacts more violent on hits, both from players and AIs. In addition the camera has received an update as well, and should now be more smooth allowing the player's car to spin and roll in front of it without following the camera axis too much.

This little mod is perfect to combine with mods such as The Very TrackPack.

Preveiw (notice that the flame effect on hit is not included, as it is from the Destruction Derby mod):

Download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=825625398

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Re: Wreckfest (mini mod) released

Just WOW!!! I will for sure be getting this mod in a short bit! bet it's a blast with Hulksmash mod, and of course the awesome Michigan Speedway track! looks awesome! will be testing it out in an hour or two, and try on various tracks! Thanks for the Christmas goody! ;D

RickyBobby

This is so awesome, did you read my mind? Just as I was thinking, man, the last update kinda messed up the awesomeness of the crashes, I wish there could be a mod to fix that - and there it is :) hehe. I need those awesome crashes :) Camera is very nice, too.

Not sure if you're sure about the name? If it's not about wrecking, wrecks or damage, but more about the crashes / collisions, maybe 'Crashfest' would be more appropriate and less vague? :)
Anyway - enjoying this a lot! THANKS!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Thanks for input, I'll change it sometime today or tomorrow to the more suitable name you gave ;)
And as they say, a flippin car is a happy car!