Customized Seasons

DemoDawg

Admins,

First let me say, I am really pleased with the Season Pass idea. New tracks, new cars, improved graphics! All awesome! I also like how interactive you folks are with the community and the fact you hired somebody from it who had designed some great tracks, kudos! I have 355 hours of game play and have been playing since 2016 and I really enjoy the game and all the mods for it. The one missing piece of the pie for single player is the ability to make your own racing events. It would ensure this game is played for years down the road, even after you guys are no longer supporting it.

Specifically, I'd like to see you be able to pick your tracks and types of track, types of cars (American, Europeaon etc), types of events (derby, banger, top 12 advance, etc), as much customization as possible. I gave on the single player racing career, but will give it second try with all of the recent add-ons. You folks do this, and I my Christmas wish will have come true!

Thanks

DemoDawg

Raycer

Even the ability to reset the career would be great. Maybe even have it where career reset incorporated the new tracks into the new career.