Customizing our own grid/ Saving different cars version

Ryan Boykin

I think we should be allowed to customize the grid. We should be allowed to change their name, Logo picture, Save a paint scheme with the rating and apply it to the ai, and aggression. It should act like our very own playground. What do you think?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here a thread on how change AI icon pic and AI names:

Also can use Bagedit to make your own custom AI profiles.

Ryan Boykin

Cool! I hope you get that problem done (P.S. I forgot to tell you that I meant on consoles.) Plus, is there another way to get the Bandit

Cegon

I think we should be allowed to customize the grid. We should be allowed to change their name, Logo picture, Save a paint scheme with the rating and apply it to the ai, and aggression. It should act like our very own playground. What do you think?
I agree, especially for multiplayer hosting it would be nice to have a configurable pool of AI cars with full customization and possibly even an option to set agressive or race driving styles. On clean and semi-clean servers the AI is barely usable because they spawn in with slow cars, clog up the whole start, block players when they get lapped, cause all sorts of chaos and to top it all off, some of the AI cars are customized and painted rather ugly if you ask me.