Destruction Derby

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Re: [REL] Destruction Derby

Version 1.7 released:

* Widow Valley added. Probally the fastest track around, which will test both the top speed of your car aswell as your abilities. Easy to drive, hard to master.
* Fixed start positions on Mudring Raceway

Plese note that AI does perform badly on the new track. I'v tried all the tricks in the book, but it seems that doing these fullspeed tracks have uncovered some flaws in the AI logic. Nevertheless, should prove some fun!

Specially thanks to Mazay that has been very helpfull and which has done my track making days much easier (he have made placeholder objects with right dimmensions so I now know the sizes of some of BB's objects. Before I had to guess).

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Version 1.8 released:

* Pines Peak released. Track is a mixture of tarmac and gravel. Be aware of the twisty top turn - handbrake turning is an option!

K

KingOfTheCakes

Would you be able to add these tracks to Steam separately, without the need of the DD2 mod please?

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

In the discussion forum on the page there is a guide written how do extract the files :)

Edit: I am afraid to add many packages, since its time consuming administrate it all. But maybe I should make one more for tracks only hmm..

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Version 1.9 released:

* Twistwood / Twistwood reverse added

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Version 2.0 released:

* Hillbrand Raceway / Hillbrand Raceway Reverse added
* Fixed texture issues with the trafficcone. Let me know if it's still bugged

Bonecracker

I don't know why Widow Valley, Twistwood, Hillbrand Raceway have a lot of lag, but Pines Peak work's well and with Hillbrand Raceway game crash

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Does all the other track works normal? Tried disabling grass in graphic options?

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Glad to hear it worked and thank you :) I know grass demands a lot of the computer, but I like it since it hides my track flaws aswell as making it more alive :)

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Version 2.1 released:

* Westwood / Westwood Reverse added. (PS: It have functional AI)

Video:

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Version 2.2 released:

* Deadwind Pass / Deadwind Pass Reverse added. A snowy mountain course with traffic! As of now only two cars as traffic, to prevent it from beeing anoying

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!

The Very End said:
Version 2.2 released:

* Deadwind Pass / Deadwind Pass Reverse added. A snowy mountain course with traffic! As of now only two cars as traffic, to prevent it from beeing anoying

Just tested it, and it is a lot of fun! :D I wonder when Stuntfest is out, if the modders can add a similar automated crash car on rails? congrats on making it work! and also love how our car sorta floats over the jumps hehe!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

* Violent Hill added! Probally the most extreme track at current time. Experience it!
* Mudring Raceway Reverse added
* Several new effects added. Feel free to use them yourself (to be found in data / properties / effects within DD mod)

Sorry for the FPS drop! Had too many instances of 3ds Max running in the background. The track should have better performance than the grass tracks.
As of track, it has three alternative routes, which are faster than their standard counterpart. However... there might be some obstacles in it's way.

Welcome to Violent Hill!

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!

Omg explosion sounds even! haha :D I need to check this out when I get home from shopping! looks like wicked fun to me!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Thanks :) The sound is standard from Bugbear which triggers itself, I did not have to play around with that. Pushing out an update to fix the flying rocks :p
Also, I made a "flow" video to show how it works when you drive about O.K. Sadly the Wreckfest jump physics screwed me a bit over but well - entertaining enough :)

Also, in the hotfix I have attached a new version - Violent Hill Safe. This removes all the explosive traps and moving cars :)

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!

Just played your new track for a couple hours, and my verdict is FUN!!! Great job you did in creating it! also, I love the hazardous one more naturally! ;D Great job The Very End!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster

Version 2.4 released:

* Leathal Bowl added. Though Death Bowl was dangerous? Think again!

No preveiw picture of this one, try it out and see how long you survive ;)

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker

So... please correct me if I'm right..
but this isn't anymore Destruction Derby mod.

There's tracks which isn't from Destruction Derby game series.
It's great that you make you own tracks but I hope you'll separate Destruction Derby tracks and your own tracks to different mods.

I want Destruction Derby tracks only, sorry.