Destruction Derby

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Re: [AWAITING PATCH] Destruction Derby

As soon as the devs has clarified if there is going to be a new game structure. If that happens the mod is forever screwed, but will keep you informed when I know more:)

dave_mx85

"Drivers, start you engines!"
Re: [AWAITING PATCH] Destruction Derby

The Very End said:
As soon as the devs has clarified if there is going to be a new game structure. If that happens the mod is forever screwed, but will keep you informed when I know more:)
Thank you very much

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 3.0 added:

Fixed AI, cams, collisions and general settings to work with current version (please god kill me if BB makes these tracks unplayable after patch).
Re - exported and tried to clean up all tracks to fully work with current version of game. Some tracks just won't work anymore for reasons unknow to me, so final tracklist is as follow:
* Chalk Canyon!
* Red Pike Arena
* Death Bowl
* The Pit
* Black Sails Valley
* Pine Hills Raceway / Pine Hills Raceway Reverse
* Sca Ultimate Raceway
* Caprio County Raceway / Caprio County Raceway Reverse
* Cactus Creek and Cactus Creek Dirt
* Sca Motorplex / Sca Motorplex Reverse
* Liberty City
* Speedway
* Crossover and Suicidal Eight alternative version
* The Colosseum
* Ruined Monastery
* The Bowl
* City Heat
* Ocean Drive
* Simstox Bay / Simstox Bay Reverse
* Simstox Parralax
* Cowden Showdown
* Mudring Raceway / Mudring Raceway Reverse
* Widow Valley
* Pines Peak
* Twistwood / Twistwood Reverse
* Deadwind Pass / Deadwind Pass Reverse
* Violent Hill

dave_mx85

"Drivers, start you engines!"
The Very End said:
Version 3.0 added:

Fixed AI, cams, collisions and general settings to work with current version (please god kill me if BB makes these tracks unplayable after patch).
Re - exported and tried to clean up all tracks to fully work with current version of game. Some tracks just won't work anymore for reasons unknow to me, so final tracklist is as follow:
* Chalk Canyon!
* Red Pike Arena
* Death Bowl
* The Pit
* Black Sails Valley
* Pine Hills Raceway / Pine Hills Raceway Reverse
* Sca Ultimate Raceway
* Caprio County Raceway / Caprio County Raceway Reverse
* Cactus Creek and Cactus Creek Dirt
* Sca Motorplex / Sca Motorplex Reverse
* Liberty City
* Speedway
* Crossover and Suicidal Eight alternative version
* The Colosseum
* Ruined Monastery
* The Bowl
* City Heat
* Ocean Drive
* Simstox Bay / Simstox Bay Reverse
* Simstox Parralax
* Cowden Showdown
* Mudring Raceway / Mudring Raceway Reverse
* Widow Valley
* Pines Peak
* Twistwood / Twistwood Reverse
* Deadwind Pass / Deadwind Pass Reverse
* Violent Hill
Thanks a lot! i'm adding right now and start testing, here the link
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=688649575&searchtext=destruction

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Maybe with time. Right now I am working hard on new tracks for TVTP, but maybe in future :)

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Refering to original post, here is the whole package, "as is". Too many hours have been used on trying to fix all these obscure errors and I am not going to do that anymore as I have no idea why some of the tracks keeps crashing when everything is the same as in TVTP mod. Either way, here are all the files of the now removed (from Steam Workshop) DD mod. Place the mod in the mod folder within the main Wreckfest folder and activate it in the game to play.
Please also note that the next update probably will break the mod entierly.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!J8gwlKII!6fKuom1a4wdqWk0Zg1b-d7U8hY7Uqt5WSl4bBnxy5Js

Stoney

Often Sideways & Sometimes Upsidedown
Team Bugbear Member
Just a short note to say thank you for all your work on this mod. I've been a silent follower (and player) since it was first released, and the sheer number of hours work through updates you put into this is massive.

Thanks for providing this 'as is' version as a complete download. These tracks are a part of my history of gaming and while the new update may screw things up, it's nice to keep memories of what once was. I wish I had any clue or idea as to how to create tracks, or fix tracks. If I did I would gladly offer my time to assist.

Loving the work you are doing in your TVTP too, it's just Destruction Derby (for me, and through your track conversions) memories rediscovered!

Thanks again!

simosimo

Popping in after the big June update; sad to see the mod go! Thanks for all your work, and hopefully a big return when the game is more stable release wise. Back before the HP bar update, these tracks were all I played. The HP bar killed the interest in Wreckfest for me.

Kotsuumo

Weeked Smasher
Thanks for keeping this mod going as long as you could, it was a bright light for me in a dark time. You were the main reason i kept playing the game for so long, even with all its shortcomings, it hit me in the the right way to keep me playing. So i guess its time for me to uninstal the game, and maybe come back in a year and see how the game is then.

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Thank you ever so kindly for saving your mod and having it available to us! this will work great with my previous (April 2017) build! have a great day The Very End! it is well appreciated by me!