DLC cars not appearing in garage

ososogo

I bought the season 2 pass last night on PC through the microsoft store, only the cars from the latest DLC are showing I am missing the 6 from the previous packs.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
check here:

See if they show up in the list and are checked.

Edit: Just check and Steam doing things a little different now. Properties window look like this now:

So look for:

Season Pass 2
Getaway
Racing Heroes
Reckless

Ziddy

Hi there,

unfortunately the Season Pass from the Microsoft Store is broken. I made the same mistake in buying it. Sadly the money is lost.

Microsoft won't give you a refund and there's no way of solving the problem. Just another reason to never use the Microsoft Store.

Sorry for your loss! Sucks to throw money out of the window.

Hedge

At least you got the dlc's supposedly. I posted over at Steam about the game going on sale 3 days after I bought it for 30 bucks with dlc's. I got no dlc's for 30. Steam just informed me that they are refusing the refund or dlc's I guess because my playtime was over the time. Well no sh!t. Lunar sale ftw! Haven't touched it since.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Administrator
Staff member
At least you got the dlc's supposedly. I posted over at Steam about the game going on sale 3 days after I bought it for 30 bucks with dlc's. I got no dlc's for 30. Steam just informed me that they are refusing the refund or dlc's I guess because my playtime was over the time. Well no sh!t. Lunar sale ftw! Haven't touched it since.
Sorry, do you mean that you never received the DLCs event though you paid for them?

The Windows Store apparently has some issues with the DLCs at the moment but I believe the issue is being looked into.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I sent a link to this thread to Zyddie last Tuesday and he posted back:

Zyddie02/23/2021
Hmm
will take a look

Have not heard back from him yet.

Hedge

Sorry, do you mean that you never received the DLCs event though you paid for them?

The Windows Store apparently has some issues with the DLCs at the moment but I believe the issue is being looked into.
No I put in a ticket through Steam because the game went on sale 3 days after I bought it with the dlc's included. I paid full price at $30. I thought it seemed fair to get the dlc's but Steam said no because my playtime was past the 2 hours. How was I supposed to know there was going to be a lunar sale in 3 days? The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.