Easy track/map editor.

RAND0M7

If you could create a fairly simple or easy to use track or map editor for wreckfest that the average person could use to create their own custom tracks from scratch or existing ones, this game would easily be the best and easily last for years to come.

I've never tried to create a custom track yet, but if I can figure out how to do it one day and it's not too complicated as it currently is, I'll be very happy. :)

Subx

Yeah im finding it hard to get my head around 3ds and blender, don't even know how to get a .scne file open to start, wish it was easier as this could make the game explode with content, it has excellent physics detail and modelling going to waist

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
Yeah im finding it hard to get my head around 3ds and blender, don't even know how to get a .scne file open to start, wish it was easier as this could make the game explode with content, it has excellent physics detail and modelling going to waist
.scne file can be opened only with BagEdit. BUT you can import .scne files to Blender. That import doesn't contain all the data that .scne file has. So if you want to edit existing stuff, you need to go around some limitations.

Subx

.scne file can be opened only with BagEdit. BUT you can import .scne files to Blender. That import doesn't contain all the data that .scne file has. So if you want to edit existing stuff, you need to go around some limitations.
Hey Jimmy,
so what the best way to edit these days as 3dsmax seems to be none supported?
thanks.

Last edited: