Errr...halp? (Trump)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Buggaboosta said:
At this point, Trump is really just a meme.
He sure like stirring up trouble with his tweets. The latest trouble with his tweets are with the NFL players and the mayor from San Juan! :(

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
That's because we're white, and has some money - that's it. While the other "shithole countries" are too brown for him.
What a champ >.<

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
POTUS keeps making the US look bad on the world stage! :eek: :(

Our next president come 2020 will have to go on a world wide apology tour after Trump leave the white house and mend some fences. But can we wait 3 more years??

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Purple44 said:
POTUS keeps making the US look bad on the world stage! :eek: :(

Our next president come 2020 will have to go on a world wide apology tour after Trump leave the white house and mend some fences. But can we wait 3 more years??
The long national nightmare is one quarter over. Then president Oprah will fix things up.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Re: Errr halp Trump

LindaEmoxy said:
Neither Clinton or Trump seems to fit the chair.

I want Bernie Sanders. Too bad he prolly aint gonna win.
Why is this bot not banned yet

francisbaud

simple terms:
It's not the puppet who you think runs the show, it's the sponsors.
The sponsors = banks, military, intelligence agencies. As usual. As ever.

The face can change, the system is all the same.
Obama: war criminal, drug profiteer
Clinton: war criminal, drug profiteer
Bush Senior: war criminal, drug profiteer
Bush Junior: war criminal, drug profiteer

Hilarious to me that people only react to the puppet's mannerisms and tough-talk (Trump) rather than looking at the sponsors. Ever since the inside job that was 9/11 the taxpayers of the world have lost to the drug and war profiteers who really run the world & really want perpetual wars to bring about their world government dictatorship. That means me and you have lost trillions of dollars to these thieves. That is the real battle being fought now. Not the silly propaganda sideshow. Not the silly political 'personalities'. Lives and money are being stolen from us to the criminal elite who continue to steal resources, sew up military contracts & kill millions using our tax dollars.

To pay any attention to the silly framed debates of the corporate media; the know-nothing celebrities who love to bash Trump (it's popular to do it)...while ignoring the war criminal Obama...and ignoring the sponsors who put all of them in our faces is exactly what The Man wants from you. While you continue being fleeced: your life AND your money. The moment any leader starts representing the people is the moment they end up in an 'unforunate' accident.

Again, it's not about the puppet. It's about the sponsors who put him there. And it's them that he will carry out the wishes of. Just like Obama. Just like Clinton. Just like Bushes. Just like anyone that gets the top puppet job - or anyone that can be nominated for it. None of them get there unless the sponsors want them there, to give you the illusion of choice and 'freedom of choice'. Voting is one of the biggest scams known to man. Learn about the sponsors - and who is in Trump's team - and you'll know what you're getting. The personality is a sideshow.
I like to think that the president still has some control over the decisions of his country. But your message is really telling, I hope more people would read it.