Fanatec Peddles with Thrustmaster wheel

Phil

I am not able to get my fanatec peddles and my Thrustmaster wheel working together. the game recognises both but not at the same time. Is there away to do it?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Might have to run this:

METE0R

Might have to run this:

What steering wheel and pedals can you recommend for a comfortable game in Wreckfest. I'm going to play only in it, the rest of the races are not interesting.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I started out with a MOMO wheel for Flatout 1 back 2005, my first force feedback wheel. :) Wore out 2 of them racing FO1 and FO2 and GRID ( 2008 version ). Then I wore out 2 DFGT wheels. Now I got a G29 wheel. If it a PC racing game, got have a wheel. ;) I don't need more expensive FF wheels, I don't do sim racing games, they to serious. I more a sim-crade kind of guy and stick to auto tranny.

Give this thread a look:

METE0R

I started out with a MOMO wheel for Flatout 1 back 2005, my first force feedback wheel. :) Wore out 2 of them racing FO1 and FO2 and GRID ( 2008 version ). Then I wore out 2 DFGT wheels. Now I got a G29 wheel. If it a PC racing game, got have a wheel. ;) I don't need more expensive FF wheels, I don't do sim racing games, they to serious. I more a sim-crade kind of guy and stick to auto tranny.

Give this thread a look:

Thanks. I plan to buy myself a wheel and pedals for Wreckfest in the future. Therefore, I ask experts ;)