*FIX MAP ROTATION*

AlbinoD

We all enjoyed the new tracks the first 10 times we played it in public servers. For 3 hour the rotation in US racing was Random/new oval/other new track/ repeat...

Turmoil

I've stopped playing for now. I had to. I can not keep racing the same two tracks over, and over again. It killed the game for me.

EmDzei

Are you talking now about Wreckfest Official servers or what?

If, there are too much derby style tracks in my taste. So I started host my own server..

Addxm

Are you talking now about Wreckfest Official servers or what?

If, there are too much derby style tracks in my taste. So I started host my own server..
Can you host your own server and make it public? you can not do that on xbox :(

Addxm

We can choose - racing / special / mixed / deathmatch /private. that is only options lol.

EmDzei

Can XBox players then join normal dedicated servers?

If can, you can rent your own server or put your oldPC on fire and build a server of your choice and taste. But provided that console players can join standard servers.

I live under the belief that there are proprietary servers for consoles: XBox for Microsoft and PS4 for Sony. Correct me if I am wrong..

Addxm

Can XBox players then join normal dedicated servers?

If can, you can rent your own server or put your oldPC on fire and build a server of your choice and taste. But provided that console players can join standard servers.

I live under the belief that there are proprietary servers for consoles: XBox for Microsoft and PS4 for Sony. Correct me if I am wrong..

No, I'm afraid Xbox can not join dedicated servers. xbox get mixed/racing/special/derby/choose server, and now a private option. Choose server will shows servers from mixed/special/racing/deathmatch only, no option to start your own from there. All servers allow every single car in every event, except special, special servers allow all cars including specials. Only private will allow server options to be changed. Private is the only way to create your own server and it will not appear in server list and can not be made public.
So basically, pretty much every choice of public play is basically identical as far as car line ups etc. There is currently 22 people playing across 4 servers in EU, the least i have ever seen in fact. I hope this does not mean people are getting bored of the same old default servers.

Turmoil

I think we are slipping a little off topic here. This is more about PS4 support for the broken map rotation on the racing server, than it is about xbox....

Addxm

I think we are slipping a little off topic here. This is more about PS4 support for the broken map rotation on the racing server, than it is about xbox....
Yeh sorry, i had to answer tho lol.
Not just ps4 tho, it is same all across.