FlatOut FOV3 Mod for Windows 10 Beta

Heddly

FOJ Supporter/Modder
Team Bugbear Member
If your interested, I found a fix for the FOV3 Mod on Win 10, I have a beta link to test if you want, I need to do a readme.txt before uploading to moddb, but just extract it to a new folder and add your common 1 &2 .bfs from your original game folder to the new folder and it works for me and a member on Youtube.

The Player profile already has the Tracks and money cheats enabled. If this works I will upload cars with the needed associated files for them to work. Thanks for any input or suggestions.

THIS IS A TEST, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1px0vsxs3ctbt24/FOV3_WIN10_Edition.zip/file

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Success Heddly. :)

Unpack zip file on my Win10 Game hard drive, copy over my common 1 & 2 .bfs files from Win7 FOv3 mod. FOv3 loaded right up. Created a new Purple44 profile. Did quick test with KB. Then went to see if my G29 wheel show in the Options> Controls menu and set up my wheel. :)

Then did some Bugbear Arena derby under Bonus section. :)

Now them poor guys that bought Flatout 1 from Steam, that is unpatch, version 1.0, can upgrade there Flatout 1 to Euro v1.1 with the FOv3 mod. :)

Heddly

FOJ Supporter/Modder
Team Bugbear Member
Thanks for the help again Purple. I wish the modmanager still worked. let me know if you come up with any ideas.

I want to include files to restore FOV3 back to stock (without any mods) in case the player installs other mods. The filesystem.ini and patch.ini seem to be the only ones needed for that. I could put them in the FlatOut FOV3 Mod for Windows 10 download

I want to update mods for the game to include .zip file or a folder of the FOV3 mod's filesystem.ini and patch.ini to re-install that mod as needed.;)

Heddly

FOJ Supporter/Modder
Team Bugbear Member
I forgot about the FOV3-Files folder that has the cars.ini file that lists the cars to load, oops. Still working on that part of for now