Flatout Ultimate Carnage Videos!!

M

Mopower

Soon to come is my smooth driving video. Think you can drive smooth? Show me! I want to see you're best attempt at driving in the dirt, drifting around, preferably a derby, no nitrous. Show me your actual driving skills without having to use aids. Thanks, -Mo :)

M

Mopower

Enjoy this, and I hope that I get some replies to this video. I want to see other people's driving styles. I like this easy, loooong feel I've got going on here. Music seems to fit pretty well.

M

Mopower

haha, focus on my driving, not the wrecking. Observe as I drift across the entire length of the track, or the fact that I can stay in a forward gear for so long without having to reverse and still making hits the entire way. I can assure you that making it looks that easy with 0X nitrous takes some skill. :)

M

Mopower

Just got 172 points with the switchblade only engine upgrades :) Should I upload it? lol

lastday4u

FlatoutUC can now happily RIP #Wreckfest
Team Bugbear Member
I'd like to see some smooth driving in a race :D lol. Derbies aren't paticularly my thing as you may have noticed. Nevertheless I'll see what I can do for you :)

M

Mopower

If it's a race, then it should be on dirt at least. Asphalt is never smooth... and the trash really ruins it

lastday4u

Team Bugbear Member
Mopower said:
If it's a race, then it should be on dirt at least. Asphalt is never smooth... and the trash really ruins it
Agreed, I'll check some of my footages, and I'll start on a derby footage after my exams :)

lastday4u

Team Bugbear Member
Just made a new FOUC montage for DEC 2012:
Pretty action packed :)

M

Mopower

A good multiplayer derby , PLUS an idea about the mini map/radar system in the new bugbear game. The radar idea would only apply to derbies.

Should be available in HD.

AltS7

Weeked Smasher
lastday4u said:
Nice! Do you still play online?
Thanks! Well, sometimes I'm playing FO2. Tried few times FOUC but there's no much people. And now I don't have GFWL key (maybe will buy sometime).