FlatOut2 - Map Editor

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
If Flatout Joint doors still open, I had threads there that could help you out. But they are close now.

Can go here and see some custom tracks that were done for Flatout 2:

FOJ Community Mod

Flat0ut

If Flatout Joint doors still open, I had threads there that could help you out. But they are close now.

Can go here and see some custom tracks that were done for Flatout 2:

FOJ Community Mod

There is something if the fo2 exe apparently. The map should be possible to edit with something called tuff trucks editor. On youtube there is a guy called cubiq and he claims with some code knowledge it should be possible to bring this editor up.
I really would love to see something like that released. Maybe a christmas gift?

It really sucks that such amazing game cant be edited to its core - Even to this very day hundreds of people are still playing this online. If it got steam workshop support with downloadable mods it would be still played. Its concept and functionality make it invicible title for its uniqueness.... Such a shame such great arcade was sold for its name.....

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Publisher Empire Interactive went belly up in the great recession of 2008. Then the rights to the Flatout name got sold a couple times. to Zoo Games, then to evil bad publisher Strategy First. :(

frenchman

There is something if the fo2 exe apparently. The map should be possible to edit with something called tuff trucks editor. On youtube there is a guy called cubiq and he claims with some code knowledge it should be possible to bring this editor up.
I really would love to see something like that released. Maybe a christmas gift?

It really sucks that such amazing game cant be edited to its core - Even to this very day hundreds of people are still playing this online. If it got steam workshop support with downloadable mods it would be still played. Its concept and functionality make it invicible title for its uniqueness.... Such a shame such great arcade was sold for its name.....
"tuff truck" is a dialog box (in the .exe file). even by modifying the executable, the editor cannot be found (unless it is necessary to build a script, or a cmd)

Attachments