Forum badges

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
We are still in alpha phase :)

Should be possible on their homepage AND in steam. The only problem is right now there's no way to upgrade your version of the game. All you can do is gift this license and get a new one (30 % off atm in steam-sale).

But as many have requested to upgrade their packages, I guess it might become possible in the future...

damneasy

rekt
i bought the game 2 weeks after it came out and there was no other options, but i see people have differnt badges under their name how did they get that?

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
Well, at some point different levels of support bacame possible. So people pledged more money than the minimum amount. This came with a badge and other varying goodies depending on the amount of money they spent.

FollowWings

There is nothing impossible just laziness!! ;-)
Full time wrecker
Lari Fari said:
Well, at some point different levels of support bacame possible. So people pledged more money than the minimum amount. This came with a badge and other varying goodies depending on the amount of money they spent.
How??

Dwayze

I bought the standard version of the game. and now want to buy the deluxe version. but through Steam do it I can not. You can fix this?

damneasy

rekt
theres only 1 other thing thats the digital deluxe version? how do i see differnt sort of badges like wrecker and team player and stuff?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
damneasy said:
theres only 1 other thing thats the digital deluxe version? how do i see differnt sort of badges like wrecker and team player and stuff?
The only way to get a forum key for the badges, is to buy Wreckfest through Bugbear web page:

[url]http://nextcargame.com/pre-order/[/url]

If buy digital deluxe version from Steam, there no forum badge. I was told by Bugbear that Steam does not give Bugbear the email address of people who buy deluxe version, so Bugbear can not send a badge key.