Forum badges

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Wazzz said:
Steam CD Key says: Requesting key...
Restarted Steam client doesnt solve the problem... :'(
Ya Steam says that, but it a false message. There no Steam to get if you bought Wreckfest through Steam, it get installed without having to put in a Steam key.

SpawnNation

SpawnNation.com Join Free!
Team Bugbear Member
New to the Community and Looking forward to being a part of this great Community and Game Devs! Love the games!

NonBritGit

Majatek said:
I almost want to throw more money at Bugbear to get the Master Blaster badge. Waste of money for me, I know, but it'll all be going towards the development of NCG. ;D

Should I get a third badge? Yes? No? I'll have the money to do it with shortly.
Looks to me like you already got it!

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
NonBritGit said:
Majatek said:
I almost want to throw more money at Bugbear to get the Master Blaster badge. Waste of money for me, I know, but it'll all be going towards the development of NCG. ;D

That post is over a year old. :p

NonBritGit

Purple44 said:
NonBritGit said:
Majatek said:

That post is over a year old. :p
DOH! Hard to easily find the date on this forum... :-[

Dreamxtreme

Ive had Wreckfest since day one on Steam but just upgraded to Digital deluxe for half price on the sale. Though whilst not direct on the website , I wonder if I now get a community badge?

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
Dreamxtreme said:
Ive had Wreckfest since day one on Steam but just upgraded to Digital deluxe for half price on the sale. Though whilst not direct on the website , I wonder if I now get a community badge?
No you won't get the badge.

Dreamxtreme

St. Jimmy said:
Dreamxtreme said:
Not even if I show proof of purchase? Its a little unfair to those who did support this game early on through steam. If i could turn back time i would buy it on here but at the time Steam didnt offer refunds.

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
I have to ask this because I'm not sure..

As you can see I have that badge (below of my avatar) but can you tell what I'll get/ I got with that badge? Do I get that badger car too and soundtrack? I tried to check it from nextcargame page but some texts and images doesn't work on phone.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
The forum badge is just let others know in the forum you help supported Bugbear with a with extra $$.

And will get the backer car and soundtrack when Bugbear decide to release them. Not yet. :p

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
Dreamxtreme said:
St. Jimmy said:
Dreamxtreme said:
Not even if I show proof of purchase? Its a little unfair to those who did support this game early on through steam. If i could turn back time i would buy it on here but at the time Steam didnt offer refunds.
You should've bought it from their website nextcargame.com to get the badge. Ordering directly from them helps more because Steam doesn't take the 30% cut.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Dreamxtreme said:
St. Jimmy said:
Dreamxtreme said:
Sorry I miss your post earlier Dreamxtreme, Bugbear has said they don't get any emails addresses from Steam, so they don't have a way to send out forum badge keys to those that buy the deluxe version through Steam. :(

But you will get the backer car.

Also need a Paypal account to buy from Bugbear site.

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
Purple44 said:
The forum badge is just let others know in the forum you help supported Bugbear with a with extra $$.

And will get the backer car and soundtrack when Bugbear decide to release them. Not yet. :p
Thanks! I asked because I'm not sure will I get those ectra things and because digital deluxe upgrade is on sale. :)

Dreamxtreme

Purple44 said:
Dreamxtreme said:
St. Jimmy said:
Dreamxtreme said:
Sorry I miss your post earlier Dreamxtreme, Bugbear has said they don't get any emails addresses from Steam, so they don't have a way to send out forum badge keys to those that buy the deluxe version through Steam. :(

But you will get the backer car.

Also need a Paypal account to buy from Bugbear site.
Yes i dont have or want a paypal account so there goes that idea. The Steam proof of purchase does say the same username along with something like this screenshot it should be fine. Anyway ok i guess.

ericb45696

Weeked Smasher
First post test. OK. how do I change the wrong steam profile in my account? All I am getting is the red x and "the specified profile could not be found" . I can't click on anything to change it.