Forum badges

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
ericb45696 said:
First post test. OK. how do I change the wrong steam profile in my account? All I am getting is the red x and "the specified profile could not be found" . I can't click on anything to change it.
Modify profile ->Forum profile. There you can change it. Only ID number method worked for me.
 

ericb45696

New Member
Weeked Smasher
St. Jimmy said:
ericb45696 said:
First post test. OK. how do I change the wrong steam profile in my account? All I am getting is the red x and "the specified profile could not be found" . I can't click on anything to change it.
Modify profile ->Forum profile. There you can change it. Only ID number method worked for me.
Thanks, but yeah, that's not working.
 

scott

New Member
Team Bugbear Member
I cant seem to add my badge! I forgot to add it when I fist backed this in 2013!! haha
 

Calamann

I'm from germany
Weeked Smasher
that means, if i upgrade the game to the deluxe version on steam, i won`t get Stuntfest or something else? hmmm I`m really sad about that because bought the game on the website on day one and it would be so cool if bugbear could gift the early backers with this game :)
 

csc2ya

New Member
Full time wrecker
Yep, that's the url I went to, and I used the one that was under 'Wreckfest: Full-Time Wrecker Forum Badge', and all I got was the blank page mentioned.
 

Stuntman Joe

New Member
Full time wrecker
csc2ya said:
Yep, that's the url I went to, and I used the one that was under 'Wreckfest: Full-Time Wrecker Forum Badge', and all I got was the blank page mentioned.
Same here, got blank screen
 

Konan

Moderator
Staff member
Full time wrecker
So...i took the plunge after seeing some videos of the game...any news on the release date on consoles please?
 

Konan

Moderator
Staff member
Full time wrecker
TheEngiGuy said:
Konan said:
So...i took the plunge after seeing some videos of the game...any news on the release date on consoles please?
Late spring/early summer.
Thank you...sorry for posting in the wrong topic by the way :-*
 
Top