Forum badges

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
The Badge is to show what level of support you gave to Bugbear.

When you pay $70, getting the team badge was a nice perk. :D

RiptoR

Ke se marei gola
Team Bugbear Member
So how do we activate our badges? I've registered my key, but nothing is showing up.

*edit* Nevermind, it seems it only shows up when you post something, and not on your forum profile.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
RiptoR said:
So how do we activate our badges? I've registered my key, but nothing is showing up.

*edit* Nevermind, it seems it only shows up when you post something, and not on your forum profile.
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I see you have a Teammember badge. :D Since you can't buy from Bugbear web page any more, only from Steam now, I take it you bought Wreckfest awhile ago and just now registering at the forum?

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Remember that key for forum badge has to be registered on a other place than the name (for credits). If it still does not work I would just send a message to Bugbear, they usually fix it.

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Think you have to go to profile - register key for forum badge. Long time since I done this so not sure sorry.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
[ASSASSIN] Devils Shadow said:
Where else does it have to be registered?
You did put your mouse marker on Profile at top of forum page and clicked, Register NCG license key? I thought you did this.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
[ASSASSIN] Devils Shadow said:
The top where it says register name? Then add product key to that? I did do that
Hover cursor over profile tab and click Register NCG license key..