Forum bugs and suggestions

Petri Alanenpää

Administrator
Staff member
New forums are up!

Use this thread to let us know if you find any bugs or if you have any suggestions about new stuff we should add.

Petri Alanenpää

Administrator
Staff member
Few things that are not done:
  • Wreckfest -badges are missing proper images
  • No badge registration page for new members
  • Some color issues with links etc.
  • Some old forum links might not work properly

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Great work! Suggestion; mark all private message read. Currently all my old (4xx) messages is marked unread in inbox, which makes it hard to keep track if new messages arrives.

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
Hi! A suggestion: Can the READ FIRST: Bug reporting thread move under "Home > Forums > Wreckfest > Bug Reports".
At the moment it's under "Bug Reports > PC" category, and it has a good template which should be at visible place.

EDIT: Also there should read is it okay to make mega threads which includes multiple different bugs, or should we do one report of each bug. Now there is multiple reports which has multiple bugs listed in one thread.

Last edited:

Petri Alanenpää

Administrator
Staff member
Purple44, yep coloring added.

F!nsku, we'll be updating instructions soon!

The Very End, go to your messages/conversations and click Selected-button. It should open up menu at the bottom of your screen. From there click Select all and use the list to do what you want.

1567531767869.png

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Purple44, yep coloring added.

F!nsku, we'll be updating instructions soon!

The Very End, go to your messages/conversations and click Selected-button. It should open up menu at the bottom of your screen. From there click Select all and use the list to do what you want.

View attachment 5098
Thanks for reply! However, it will only take one and one page, meaning that it does roughly 20 messages at the time. It works, just.... well there is a lot of pages hehe! But I'll click through them...one day ;)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
How I get my Team Member badge to show under my avatar? I see some guys got their badge showung, but not showing for me. :mad:

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Would be nice to see our (heh, "our") 'shoutbox/BS Box' back. Was nice to pop the occasional message there :) thou it really only was used by me, Purp and Daystar :D

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Petri, been trying search for old threads in Forum. Does search go all the way back to summer 2012 when Forum went live?

Was trying to find my Multiplayer Do's and Don'ts. thread http://community.bugbeargames.com/threads/multiplayer-dos-and-donts.655/

Could not find in search. but remember where I had thread and found it that way. I test some key words in first post, search did not find Multiplayer Do's and Don'ts. thread. This thread got started back in June 27, 2013.

That why I ask if search engine searching all threads in the forum, even very old threads?

I got a lot of bookmarked threads from old forum, like to fix them, but if search not going search all threads, I might be looking for a needle in a small haystack. :p

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Found bug in posting window. When I select some text to make bold or color or size using the icons above in posting window, I get an extra set of same code:

I had to set posting window to, toggle BB code to see what was going on.

Like the color code, the extra [color=rgb( *** ) got put on the next line and the ending code: [/color] got put at the very end of my post! So I have go delete this extra coding, or all my text, turn red.

To avoid this from happening, I have to type code by hand. :(

SonicUnleashedXY

We're here for a reason!
I'm unable to update my About Me which is currently "We're here for a reason!" on my profile page to "Classified" which is in my current settings.

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
Found bug in posting window. When I select some text to make bold or color or size using the icons above in posting window, I get an extra set of same code:

I had to set posting window to, toggle BB code to see what was going on.

Like the color code, the extra [color=rgb( *** ) got put on the next line and the ending code: [/color] got put at the very end of my post! So I have go delete this extra coding, or all my text, turn red.

To avoid this from happening, I have to type code by hand. :(
The same happens with SPOILERs
17214423_Post_thread__Bugbear_Community_-_Google_Chrome.png
17214505_Post_thread__Bugbear_Community_-_Google_Chrome.png