Freezing in multiplayer lobby

HtHNightwolf

Nightwolf, have you tried running Wreckfest in 32-bit mode? Seen posts that it helps with the freezing.

Bugbear does need to dig into this issue and try and get a fix.
Hey,

I have tested and 32Bit makes no difference. Multiplayer Lobby freezes frequently.

Discord was not very helpful, no Dev seemed to reply. Only another affected players.

What is the status of this and when will it be fixed please? This just has to be reproduceable and well-known. And since I am pretty sure it is then you could have known that 32Bit is not solving the issue. Because, sadly other players on your Discord knew that already.
So why keep me trying 32Bit and failing?

I play regularly with a 12-pple-group - every Wednesday for ~4 hours and everyone with AMD has it. So please, there has to be a Bug issue filed already. It just has to have a status. Kindly tell us what it is and if there might be a hotfix coming up and when.

Last edited:

RedBull

Hey,

I have tested and 32Bit makes no difference. Multiplayer Lobby freezes frequently.

Discord was not very helpful, no Dev seemed to reply. Only another affected players.

What is the status of this and when will it be fixed please? This just has to be reproduceable and well-known. And since I am pretty sure it is then you could have known that 32Bit is not solving the issue. Because, sadly other players on your Discord knew that already.
So why keep me trying 32Bit and failing?

I play regularly with a 12-pple-group - every Wednesday for ~4 hours and everyone with AMD has it. So please, there has to be a Bug issue filed already. It just has to have a status. Kindly tell us what it is and if there might be a hotfix coming up and when.
AMD GPU market share is kinda low, they don't really care about what would be probably 5% of their playerbase. It's impossible not to reproduce a issue, debug and fix it in around 6 months otherwise, even with junior developers.

Oh, and the new tournament is getting close so there's going to be another 3 weeks where they can't "check" this frustrating issue

Now I got a "out of vertex buffer memory" error and crash, this is getting better

Last edited:

Da_Obst

It's been a while since I played this game, the latest Patch seems to have fixed the MP-Lobby freezes for me. :)
But now the game performs much worse than before. My FPS got cut nearly in half and fluctuate between 60-70FPS, before I had 120-140FPS with identical settings (everything maxed except gras-quality and MSAA). Even with the lowest possible settings my 5700XT doesn't provide more than 70-80FPS at WQHD. This wouldn't be so bad if there were no stutters, 60FPS sure are acceptable but the intermediate stuttering is unbearable. :/

unpredictable1

It's been a while since I played this game, the latest Patch seems to have fixed the MP-Lobby freezes for me. :)
But now the game performs much worse than before. My FPS got cut nearly in half and fluctuate between 60-70FPS, before I had 120-140FPS with identical settings (everything maxed except gras-quality and MSAA). Even with the lowest possible settings my 5700XT doesn't provide more than 70-80FPS at WQHD. This wouldn't be so bad if there were no stutters, 60FPS sure are acceptable but the intermediate stuttering is unbearable. :/
I only just logged in this past weekend (Nov 14th) and noticed there was patch waiting to be installed. After installing this, I was able to play the game for at least 30 mins or so with no issues at all. Going to give it a longer test this weekend. Hope the issue is truly gone because this game is a riot with friends.