Gas Guzzlers Extreme

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
crazychris4124 said:
Purple44 said:
Usmovers_02 said:
I bought it. Probably won't be playing MP but hoping this game will hold me over :p
Give MP try with me, Royce and maybe Zebulon55 if he make it on a Saturday night US time, before you say no on Mutiplayer. Could of used a 4th player last Saturday might.

We usually do teams against the AI bots, can learn the ropes and still help us beat the bots in number of kills. With my server, I do a mix of deathmatch, CTF and some racing in a 9 event tournament.

Number one rule with GGE, if got 3 enemy bots shooting at you, RUN!!! If try and fight, the 3 bots are going kill you ( you might get one of them ). But if 3 bots are busy shooting another player or bot, then you can get some easy kills when they not looking at you.
Whats your steam name? Ive had the game for a while but only have 3 hours into the game
Been Purple44 since 2005 when I first went online with Flatout 1. I use Purple44 for Steam too.

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Get more than 8 players & we'd have to use an official server as well as purple's. 8)

Zombie DLC will also be available in 1 to 2 months time . . . .

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I got company this weekend so can't host GGE this Saturday. I can host Sunday.

Hosting this Sunday, Sept 28. Come join us at 7:00pm pacific time, 10:00pm eastern time, 3:00am Monday London time. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Purple44 said:
I got company this weekend so can't host GGE this Saturday. I can host Sunday.

Hosting this Sunday, Sept 28. Come join us at 7:00pm pacific time, 10:00pm eastern time, 3:00am Monday London time. :)

Sorry can't host tonight, got to grab a nap and go to work tonight.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Going to hosting GGE this Saturday, Oct 4, at 12:00 noon pacific time, 3:00pm eastern time, 8:00pm London time.

See ya there Alt. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Watch out for Chris in GGE, he a rookie at lvl 7, but he was good today online. Did not look like a rookie. :eek:

Kick my butt a couple of times.

We had a full house today, thanks for the fun today guys. :)

crazychris4124

Full time wrecker
That was a ton of fun, can you imagine if someone modded weapons into Wreckfest? Might be the greatest game of all time. Gameplay from all 9 events going up next week. Part 1 on Monday and Part 2 Tuesday. Will post them here when they are ready.

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
I've gotta do some shopping visiting, so I've got early saturdaylate Friday after 12:30 a.m. (tonight), or later Saturday nite 9pm + . (times CST).

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Hmmm, say tonight at Friday 1:00 a.m CST ( Zeb time ), that be 11:00pm pacific time ( my time ) and Saturday morning 8:00am Finnish time ( Kane time ).

Would this work guys? Did I get the time zone times right?