Gas Guzzlers Extreme

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Sorry, guys. Internet crapped out. At least this Tapatalk android app let's me post from the phone.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie DLC will be available February 16th.

Carmageddon Reincarnation goes Beta February 14th.

That'll give us something more to do while waiting for the next update. 8)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Look like we are in for a blood filled week ahead of us Zeb!!! Between zombies and Carmageddon: Reincarnation! :eek:

Guess it time I fire up a GGE host Saturday night, Feb 21. You going be around 7:00pm Pacific time that Saturday or do I need to host later in the night? Will have to get some practice in during the week.

[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/277821/[/url]

Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie

A Zombie apocalypse has taken over the hi-octane GAS GUZZLERS EXTREME universe ! Normally this would be bad news for humanity, but not for you ! Armed to the teeth in your rig, and with insane power-ups littering each arena, you should be more than capable of obliterating the hordes of the undead. But be aware, these brain-munching dudes fight back, and have weapons of their own, plus running over too many of them will make your wheels slip in gore, resulting in the inevitable feasting, urr on you that is...

The Full Metal Zombie DLC plays like a completely new game. It introduces tons of new stuff, like ragdoll physics, zombie AI, blood and bodyparts flying around; taking the fun up a notch or ten! Join the action now !
Key features:

A total of 22 zombie variants, from plain old regular zombies to ax wielding maniacs, to giant undead zombie animals carrying explosives, plus a minigun boss.
All new arena: Warburg, a huge new city map .
New car: the Kaiju GTR, a fast iconic Japanese sports and drag racing car
Two new game modes: Defend the Base and Survival (both single and multi-player).
New military skin. Bust those Zs like GI Joe...

Here some pics:

Anybody interested in getting the zombie DLC, I would recommend you also get the Full Metal Frenzy DLC too. When I'm hosting, I will either be stock ( no DLCs ) or I will host both FMZ and Zombie DLCs. So will need both DLCs to join my host.

Got questions about the new Zombie DLC ( Dev say it more like an expansion pack ), ask them here:

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/243800/discussions/0/606068060839180198/[/url]

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Got this post from GGE Dev, just wanted to make sure how the 2 DLCs will work:

LevaOpaki;611698195158085485 said:
If you run GGE+Full Metal Frenzy+Zombie then all user need to have both DLC. If you run server as GGE+Zombie then only zombie DLC is needed. You can select proper options in dedicated server launcher. Just uncheck checkbox for specific DLC.

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Gonna try to be available sat nite Feb 21. Hoping for really nasty weather that day so the wife doesn't make plans for me.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

crazychris4124

Full time wrecker
I will be getting it. Anyone want to play 2 moro when it releases? I have my own teamspeak server we can all use. i will be recording gameplay and commentary if im playing with someone.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Got the Zombie DLC today. Here my first go around with the new Zombie DLC. Be warn, it get a little messy! :D

Gas Guzzlers Extreme Zombie DLC

Be sure to read the text on loading screen to get an idea on how to play the 2 new modes ( Defend the Base and Survival ):

Here a tip, in video you saw the gas pump icon, I learn the longer you stay in the circle, the more fuel I got for my car. If run out of fuel, your car goes putt, putt back to the refueling icon.

I will host GGE+fenzy+zombie online this Saturday, 7:00pm pacific time, 10:00pm eastern time, 3:00am Sunday London time, come join.

Will need both DLCs to join my host. Hope to see ya Chris. I expect Zeb and Royce to make it too. :)

Downloadable Content For This Game:

Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy on sale
-70% $4.99 > $1.49

$6.99

duggy

Purple44 said:
Got the Zombie DLC today. Here my first go around with the new Zombie DLC. Be warn, it get a little messy! :D

I'de like to join you but at 3am in the UK thats not going to be possible.
Perhaps sometime in the future maybe

Gas Guzzlers Extreme Zombie DLC

Be sure to read the text on loading screen to get an idea on how to play the 2 new modes ( Defend the Base and Survival ):

Here a tip, in video you saw the gas pump icon, I learn the longer you stay in the circle, the more fuel I got for my car. If run out of fuel, your car goes putt, putt back to the refueling icon.

I will host GGE+fenzy+zombie online this Saturday, 7:00pm pacific time, 10:00pm eastern time, 3:00am Sunday London time, come join.

Will need both DLCs to join my host. Hope to see ya Chris. I expect Zeb and Royce to make it too. :)

Downloadable Content For This Game:

Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy on sale
-70% $4.99 > $1.49

$6.99

Needles Kane

Weeked Smasher
I bought FMZ. But I'm again confused. 05.00 AM Finnish time? Is it Sunday morning in here, if you host late Saturday night?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Ya that the problem with racing online with the world. Evening time here, its early morning in Europe.

Since there is no endurance race this Saturday ( got canceled ), maybe I put I a host around 1:00pm pacific time.

crazychris4124

Full time wrecker
When are you guys playing and does everyone have teamspeak? Have my own server and will be recording maybe even livestreaming.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Just got done hosting for couple of hours. Watch out for the Zombie with the Gatling gun. Get to close to him, zombie will kick your car and flip it!! :eek:

Forgot to take a pic, have to take a pic when I host again tonight in about 3 hours.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I will host GGE+fenzy+zombie online this Saturday, March 7, 7:00pm pacific time, 10:00pm eastern time, 3:00am Sunday London time, come join.

When I hosted a couple of Saturdays ago, got a full house a few times. :)

Beware of Boss Zombie with Gatling gun. He tough to kill and if get to close, he kick my car and flip it onto it top!! :eek:

mostdamaged

grrrrr
I bought this game back when it first came out. I liked the single player but the multi player was horrible. I would get big lag and I had at the time 100MBPS internet speed. When I would turn left it took a whole second or more for the car to actually turn. The single player mode didn't do that. Put it this way, now in Wreck Fest I only have 18mbps but I have no delay problems and everything works great in multi-player like it should. I finally quit playing Gas Guzzlers because 5 months later the multi-player was the exact same with a big lag. I live in NC, USA.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I got a request from ireadtabloids to put up a Gas Guzzlers Extreme host.

I will host GGE+fenzy+zombie online Saturday, June 20 ( not this coming Sat, next Saturday ), 7:00pm pacific time, 10:00pm eastern time, 3:00am Sunday London time, come join.

Make sure you have both DLCs to be able to join my host.

I may throw up a host sometime this Saturday to get in a little practice. I'm rusty.