Getaway cars missing

GamingMatrix_MH

I have recently downloaded wreckfest via the xbox game pass on PC. I have also bought the getaway pack to have access to the razor (due to being a resemblance of my dream car). The pack was working perfectly yesterday and this morning but ever since a recent update, I have lost these cars. I have tried getting the season pass to see if that would help but only the most recent pack has been shown in game while the getaway carts are still missing. Is there anyway to sort this out? I have already tried reinstalling the game twice.

ososogo

I'm having this exact same issue on PC, just bought the season 2 pass and only getting the 3 new cars available to me

TurboFlannel

having the same issue here, spoke to microsoft support, they have verified that the licensing is correct their end, the content shows as owned in the store, and when you hover over the dlc in question, it shows "ready to use in Game" they referred me to thq nordic, but the captcha when trying to contact support does not work or bring up anything to verify, tried uninstall re-install and all that jazz, nothing seems to work :(

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I can tell you guys, this is getting look into.

Hopefully it will get fix this week.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Please post back if you find it has gotten fix. Hope it get fix soon for you guys.

zhatchet

Me and about 5 buddies are all playing this on Gamepass on PC. 2 of us bought the season 2 pack, only 3 cars in the pack are working at the moment for us. Everything else is not in the game.

TurboFlannel

responding again, game crashed for me, saying fatal error, file missing, advised me to re-install the game, re-installed, all cars are showing for me, with the exception of the modified monsters pack. step in the right direction though :)