Infuriating Tournament Challenges Ai(suggestion)

InsertUsername

Am I the only one who thinks some of the challenges are infuriating? I can't tell if its just the AI setting which mind you cannot be changed according to the game or a combo of it and the tracks. The ai in every race I do in tournament seemingly doesn't know what turning is or what is good for them and run not only me but me and themselves into a wall nearly every race I do, and I believe myself to be a competent player being pitted against novice ai. Can there be a way to change the ai to higher difficulty levels? Please & thank you.

InsertUsername

and if you are curious: I made this bugbeargames.com account specifically so I could address this issue which in my opinion is the only sucky thing about this game.

hawklord07

No your not, I struggle in some of these dam races myself, This and previous stock car weekly races are getting me to the point of 100% blood boiling anger, the AI cars are obviously programmed to stop you from winning in some races more than others, (in my opinion). Todays Double decked and Bumper car races were ok and silver was achieved with little interference from AI. So I raced in crash canyon with hopes of doing well, my mistake, as with stock car races, your targeted by every other car and after 2 attempts i had to stop because of the frustration. I just tried the weekly race again as i saw i was very close to bronze, That race is as joke. I'm getting to the point where i'll just get rid of the game. :mad: