Making of Flatout 2

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
That neat you can play with weather like that and even go night time. :)

But can you get the Unreal engine 4 to actually run Flatout 2 and what you show in the editor?

GikePeterson

That neat you can play with weather like that and even go night time. :)

But can you get the Unreal engine 4 to actually run Flatout 2 and what you show in the editor?
I will not be able to run FO2 on UE4, I'm not sure if this is possible at all. I am not a programmer, but a graphic designer. But I can rebuild the physics of machines and the environment. This is what I am doing right now.

Heddly

FOJ Supporter/Modder
Team Bugbear Member
Can you get Unreal engine 4 to export tracks or cars to other formats that could be used by modders like 3dSimEd or other programs?

Heddly

FOJ Supporter/Modder
Team Bugbear Member
Thanks for the response,You might have misunderstood, I meant can you export the geometry/mesh files to a format so you can edit them with a 3d program ?

GikePeterson

Thanks for the response,You might have misunderstood, I meant can you export the geometry/mesh files to a format so you can edit them with a 3d program ?
i opened the level file in blender with this instruction, then converted to fbx and import in unreal

Heddly

FOJ Supporter/Modder
Team Bugbear Member
Thank You, just wondered if you could export from unreal to a file format like blender or another format to be able to edit it with another program. Or just export the files from Blender?