Monster Hunter

zFireWyvern

Team Bugbear Member
Just a quick question and I'm not expecting many people will have but, does anyone here play Monster Hunter? I think it's likely that most people haven't even heard of it but you never know!

ratchet

Team Bugbear Member
Gods Eater Burst is better, just look at the opening cinematic ;D

Seriously though, I don't play Monster Hunter because I am bad at it and none of my friends play anymore. I had Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the PSP.

zFireWyvern

Team Bugbear Member
I don't think many people are bad at it, it just takes practice. Well, apart from one guy I met on MHPTunnel, he was god awful :p I play it on the PSP with people using MHTunnel which lets you play proper online, it's great

M

Mopower

Adenru said:
All MMO must burn!
This man A) Isn't competitve enough to play
B) Doesn't have friends
C) Can't get along with others/ make friends/ work as a team
D) Has never played an MMO in his life

Any guesses?

Adenru

Full time wrecker
Mopower said:
Adenru said:
All MMO must burn!
B) Doesn't have friends

Any guesses?
This man knows that:
A) There is nothing competitive about growing numbers in-game.
B) People who play MMO don't have any friends.
C) They can't along ith others/ make friends/ work as a team outside digital world
D) They play MO half of their life.

MMO is a boring genre for boring people.

M

Mopower

Adenru said:
Mopower said:
Adenru said:
All MMO must burn!
B) Doesn't have friends

Any guesses?
This man knows that:
C) They can't along ith others/ make friends/ work as a team outside digital world

Actually numbers greatly increase the fun of a game! Who wants to play with the same people over and over? Well, that's a bit of a personal attack don't you think? I have some friends. Though after high school/ college got sick of the whole party thing ;) . Oh, well idk, my 6 years in football and 3 years in college rugby might say something else about that... Hmmm, MO? Sure you meant MMO. hmmm... I think I have most of my gaming hours probably logged into FOUC, though possibly Driver1/2 or maybe Gran Turismo 2.. Though I did play WoW back in the day, and I play LoL now... which is the most competitive game in the world, actually, and the most followed, and the most money awarded to professional players. And my friends and I... Well, they're either fellow nerds, or car/derby enthusiasts... Sooo, yeah we spend a lot of time gaming. Nice to know you care about me! :* Kisses and hugs to make your day better :D

Oh, and did I mention I worked on the highway department road crew for 3 years? Where teamwork and group synchronization is essential to safety and group/individual performance? Yeah. Capable of not working in groups? Me? sure ;)

M

Mopower

zFireWyvern said:
It's funny that Monster Hunter isn't even an MMO
oh? I've never honestly heard of the game before... But this guy just said that all MMOs should burn... Well, that just seems like a pretty gross statement... There are driving MMOs, fighting MMOs, mythical creature-type crap MMOs. All kinds of stuff

Adenru

Full time wrecker
Mopower said:
Adenru said:
Mopower said:
Adenru said:
All MMO must burn!
B) Doesn't have friends

Any guesses?
This man knows that:

Actually numbers greatly increase the fun of a game! Who wants to play with the same people over and over? Well, that's a bit of a personal attack don't you think? I have some friends. Though after high school/ college got sick of the whole party thing ;) . Oh, well idk, my 6 years in football and 3 years in college rugby might say something else about that... Hmmm, MO? Sure you meant MMO. hmmm... I think I have most of my gaming hours probably logged into FOUC, though possibly Driver1/2 or maybe Gran Turismo 2.. Though I did play WoW back in the day, and I play LoL now... which is the most competitive game in the world, actually, and the most followed, and the most money awarded to professional players. And my friends and I... Well, they're either fellow nerds, or car/derby enthusiasts... Sooo, yeah we spend a lot of time gaming. Nice to know you care about me! :* Kisses and hugs to make your day better :D

Oh, and did I mention I worked on the highway department road crew for 3 years? Where teamwork and group synchronization is essential to safety and group/individual performance? Yeah. Capable of not working in groups? Me? sure ;)
This is very strange because you don'r seem older than 15.

M

Mopower

Adenru said:
Mopower said:
Adenru said:
Mopower said:
Adenru said:
All MMO must burn!
B) Doesn't have friends

Any guesses?
This man knows that:

This is very strange because you don'r seem older than 15.
See, this is what all the 15 year olds say no? Look, you want to hate on a total genre? I'll defend it. (But it seems pretty stupid to hate on games that have the most popularity... just saying. Especially when your'e dead wrong with everything you say) Yes, you're not intelligent... I'm not saying that I am, but you are blind, and rash :D Have no common sense. So who is 15?
You want to hate on me? I'll defend myself. I really don't care if you don't like me, and sometimes it makes me feel good that ignorant snobs don't like me ;) You're just fuel for my fire man. Good luck :D Oh

Call me a noob, I LIKE IT! :D :D FGD~One Nation~USA~GER~AUSTRA~ONE NATION~FGD

zFireWyvern

Team Bugbear Member
Mopower said:
zFireWyvern said:
It's funny that Monster Hunter isn't even an MMO
oh? I've never honestly heard of the game before... But this guy just said that all MMOs should burn... Well, that just seems like a pretty gross statement... There are driving MMOs, fighting MMOs, mythical creature-type crap MMOs. All kinds of stuff
Nope, the closest it has got to an MMO is Frontier, it's not like any other game really