$$$~Mo's Team Smash Event Sign Up Sheet~$$$

Mopower

I just like driving.
~~!!---SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED! Tune in November 3rd @5pm Central to catch the action on twitch.tv/mokarz---!!~~
HEAT SCHEDULE ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE

Any questions can be directed to. http://community.bugbeargames.com/threads/mos-team-smash-event-info-sheet.11893/ Additionally you may contact me via steam, a private message here, discord, or my stream @ twitch.tv/mokarz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open to any team interested.

I only want TEAM CAPTAINS with a FULL 4 MAN ROSTER to be signing up here. I NEED to know just 3 things,

1) Your Team Name and Tag. Ex: The Road Warriors [TRW]
2) Your team colors.
3) Each member of your roster including their in game steam names. Please be sure to inform your mates that they should retain their steam name from signup through the actual running of the event.

-Be sure that EACH team member has the team tag IN FRONT of their name: Ex: [TRW] Mo Karz
-Be sure that the paint schemes are not reversed at all, if you are yellow and blue, all cars must have yellow in the same spot and blue in the same spot.

Confirmed Teams so far-
1) BC Admins
2) Team Purple
3) Team Assassin
4) Bare Minimum
5) 80%
6) Juicy
7) Moran

Attachments

Last edited:
Captain - Zethsquatch
Fast Lapper - Finny