Motorhome and big rig career events are impossible to enter

Powerwindows83

The motorhome and the big rig (havent tried other newly added vehicles yet) events in the career mode are impossible to enter.

The surface issue is that the game says I need to complete the event in order to unlock the motorhome/rig for use in other parts of the game, but because I have "zero eligible vehicles" it doesn't let me enter the event. I checked file integrity which didn't do anything, and then I tried a fresh reinstall and that didn't fix it either. I have a few mods, none of which were active for any of this nor were they ever during career mode play. I made an account and I'm posting this here since there's apparently nothing on google even close to it. Thanks in advance for the help!

1570397976466.png

Edited a little bit to fit everything. The reward is a rig, but I can't enter because I don't have a rig. Makes sense.

Powerwindows83

Lol that went over my head. Whoops! :p

Okay so now I have the rig (thanks!) but the motorhome event is still doing it. Despite owning the supervan already, the rig event still said 0x vehicles until I actually got into the supervan in the garage and tried to enter it. After that it would bring up the vehicles list like it normally does if I'm in an ineligible car but have other eligible ones. I've tried using every car I own to see if it would unbrick the motorhome event in the same way but no cigar... Since this one says "type: motorhome" I'm out of ideas

1570453273415.png

Addxm

select the mission, it will have a garage tab, if a car is there but Xd out, it is probably too high a level, choose it and go to garage, add armour/ remove upgrades until no higher than the required class. In this case c.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Do you have the RV unlock and in your garage?

Got to do the derby challenge: Motorhome Madness, to unlock the RV. In tier #3 Challengers.

Powerwindows83

Ah okay, that's the problem. I've already gone well past that point in my career so I never would've thought to check for that. Thanks!

Addxm

Ah yes, the answer was simple, surprised it was missed lol
if you hover on each event, it shows you the event reward for future cars yo might need.
Stars lock in, points don't, so If you want to perfect your score, get the stars first, then complete event, and go back to get the points.