My Unity car game project (PAS2)

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
PAS2... Nice name. (Only finnish people will understand).

I tried it before you removed the link, it was pretty nice start for a game.

Speedevil

I played it too. Nice start, but I think you should tweak the physics a bit, your car does barrel rolls if you turn a bit too much. :p

Archie

Full time wrecker
Thanks, yes the physics are work-in-progress kind, they turned out better than I thought they would first :D
I'm now tweaking the handling and AI, I'll post a new version when I get them better.

In the meantime, here's a version with the first AI, they are a bit slow now but i'm fixing that :) Also i think the test car was RWD in this version;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69315779/AItest/AItest.html

rozzex

This is really impressive stuff considering you have only just jumped into unity! Personally I like DX Studio more then Unity. Might not be as modern but such a great environment to work with.

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
I personally love the track. In NCG would be a pileup builder ^^

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Adam

Is there anything happening to this project beacouse i think its a great foundation and i was having fun with it already :D

Frisker

Weeked Smasher
Pas2. LOL. Awesome game, loved it and frankly still laughing while typing this after I tried it :D

kruleworld

TOP marks for what you've done so far. I'm surprised you've been able to create a somewhat playable game out of it, with parts flying off and AI.

Archie

Full time wrecker
Hello, for those who liked my old demo, it´s been a long time but this project and my other old demos actually still live on as a base for my banger racing game project. I will make a new topic about it here soon.
Been working on and off on it between working for other game companies, but now I´m working on my own project fulltime.
Check the forum thread for it here; http://community.bugbeargames.com/threads/thrash-metal-my-banger-racing-sim-project.13393/

Last edited: