Next DLC-packs when?

Are you looking forward to the DLC's to come?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Ball Wax

How soon can we expect the remaining DLC-packs to be released?

I am in dire need for those sweet bangin' machines

o T00L o

Are we gonna make it? I mean, will the remainder of the DLC see the light of day by the end of this year? I was thinking at least 1 car pack a month and every other a track maybe, but that clearly isn't the game plan. Is there a game plan? Or any type of set guideline they were going to follow for DLC drops and updates? Any structure at all? Looks as if they might just be winging it from my view. Still, I love the game, and only wish and hope for the best. I only say these things because I sincerely do care.

Reactions: TH8

Konan

Full time wrecker
Only thing that's known so far is that there will be 8 DLC's...and i think 20 cars in total (not sure about that)
We didn't get a car pack every month since now so i don't think it'll happen in future either...the packs so far came out mixed with upgrades in between and we had a car pack last time...

Addxm

^tool^ yes, I know, I reckon we all care. The fact we complain / suggest / ask constantly shows that we want the the game to be the best it ca n be. Sometimes it feels like shouting and screaming is the only way to get heard. I do think that. The forum and the social pages all get set up, and then get left to drown in their own piss, occasionally cleaned if someone jumps over on the discord to say so. If they get all they think they know from the discord by way of what the players feel, they are totally wrong and neglecting the game big time. if you set up platforms like forums and social, you should stick around to be part of it, especially a dedicated forum ffs!. The problem with discord is that it is 99.9% pc players, basically 100% most days, and they have a different version to consoles with all the mods etc. and so need different things addressed than console. Console feels dead in the way of any attention focused on us. We want an online ranking system, something to manage our game sessions and reward us for playing, as we are basically just left to our own devices.
I love this game, but honestly I have not even played it in a month, it is just too empty and monotonous right now. With as many frustrating or useless features and emissions (multiplayer lists especially frustrated me) as there are great features, it seems. Hate to say it feels like they been sitting with their thumbs up their ass, not the case I'm sure, but it does, and it is the lack of any communication that makes it feel that way. Maybe once a month is too much to ask for a content update, but for a forum update and some widespread communication?; no Is it fuck too much to ask!

pfft, sorry, but y'know !

Last edited:

o T00L o

Right there with ya Add,...I occasionally get on, look through the servers, then flip off...lol dude, you summed up alot of what all of us console players feel. Thank you. It takes a village. But when the village is to divided, who tends the needs of the flock?

Konan

Full time wrecker
Guys, i think you're seeing this all out of proportion... Console gamers still take up the highest numbers in playing games. It's easier to develop/improve a game on pc and port it over to the consoles.
I've seen this happen before on the pCARS forum, people doing nothing than complaining chasing away the devs (not saying this is happening here but why take the risk?)
BB is working their ass off to improve the game where ever needed and we all (should) know that it would be bloody impossible to give everyone what they want in the game...
Be happy with what you got, a demolition game that found a niche in the market. I for one am happy as hell, regardless of what comes next will be to my liking or not...

o T00L o

condescending passive aggression anyone?
I promise you, my complaints have nothing to do with quality. My only gripe is the fact that theres no set schedule for DLC releases. Updates, and quality of life adjustments, I completely understand the randomness. It's not the question of ease either. I myself am well aware of how PC is alot easier of a media to release updates to. Consoles must go through the consoles creators development and delivery procedures. Honest, just want some insight on stuff we all (well, most of us have the pass) already paid for. An around time guess. And, I also realise it's only a handful of people at Bugbear, and they want stuff to be released simultaneously, to ease their paths crossing with the consoles processes. Each file will be individually picked to check for any signs of malware, OS interference, minor detail stuff blah,blah,blah... so they like to send updates and new additions to console all at one time. ✌