No Closed Multiplayer PS4??

GRIMMNOIR

I bought this specifically because I wanted to play with mates... not only are they region locked from the public servers I'm in... I cant just play with my Aussie mates either... because it's only random public servers. Come on... is this a joke? Will this be fixed? Because it needs fixing. In 2019 there's no reason for this.

AlbinoD

No big. I figured. But have you yried just changing the region setting on ur ps. Unfortunately its probably going to be awhile before they have a full functioning multiplayer on console.

Dirt N Track

I bought this specifically because I wanted to play with mates... not only are they region locked from the public servers I'm in... I cant just play with my Aussie mates either... because it's only random public servers. Come on... is this a joke? Will this be fixed? Because it needs fixing. In 2019 there's no reason for this.
I feel you, all I want to do is race in a private lobby hosted by me or a friend and race with them and the AI to fill out the rest of the field. Too many clowns in public lobbies to really have much fun, more frustrating than anything.

Good news though Bugbear has said they are currently working on private hosted lobbies for console. So all we can do now is be patient and wait.

creepychris

Oh wonderful news. I have been forced to do the Server browser and then tell me friends which server to jump into. There are 9 of us so its kind of hard for all of us to get into the same server. I hope they do give us the ability to make rooms. That would be sweet.