No Rusty Rats DLC??

Purpl_Urkle420

Just wanted to see if anyone else on ps4 was experiencing this, the dlc was not showing up on the in-game dlc store so i found it in the ps store only to find out that it won't let me download it after purchasing, the cars aren't anywhere in my garage and I've tried restarting my ps4 and restoring licenses but nothing has worked. I can't use these cool new cars! hopefully this fixes its self in a few days??

o T00L o

Just wanted to see if anyone else on ps4 was experiencing this, the dlc was not showing up on the in-game dlc store so i found it in the ps store only to find out that it won't let me download it after purchasing, the cars aren't anywhere in my garage and I've tried restarting my ps4 and restoring licenses but nothing has worked. I can't use these cool new cars! hopefully this fixes its self in a few days??
Are you running 2 different storage facilities? Make sure all DLC is in their proper storage management plots.

o T00L o

I use an external hard drive, if that's what you mean
As long as all the files needed to run the game are on the same storage, then it should work fine. It does on Xbone anyways. If that's not working, May want to try and redownload the files onto your internal HDD.

Coastalrocket

I've got this problem too. PS Store rusty rats screen thinks I've purchased it but it's not listed in the game's add-ons. I didn't receive a confirmation email unlike the other available packs. Rather stuck on how to proceed. PS support are passing the buck not wanting to know and I'm not sure if it's a problem with the store or the game. The DLC menu in game just brings up a blank blue screen. Flipping annoying. I use to love this game but the email exchange with Sony has flatlined the fun out of it.