Not getting rewards for weekly tournament time trials

thefunkaygibbon

This is the second time that I have completed a time trial, waited for it to finish, do a new daily and do not get the weekly fame points.

I've had a look around, everyone is saying to complete the daily challenges, but after I have done both I am still not getting the fame points for scoring silver and bronze in the weekly time trials.

Checked the stats page, I can see all the rampage ones, no time trials. What's going on?

Shade_of_KinG

Worthless forum, there are a lot of the same threads in steam and nobody is answering. I won't play this game anymore if they don't return all my gold results. I didn't get my rewards 2 times, and I think I will not get the third soon.

thefunkaygibbon

3 times I do not have my weekly reward!
I only got bronze this time, there was no point to me trying to get better with the last few not working right

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
With the next PC update, Bugbear says this should be fix and you will get your points.

So will have do the weekly on faith, the points will show up some day.

thefunkaygibbon

so, hotfix applied:
FP (Fame Points) earned from completed challenges should be now received correctly, even for past challenges.

still nothing... is this just me?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Janne thought they had this problem fix in the PC hotfix, but something still an issue.

gr8t_5h0t

Hi: Will you please help to reward the Weekly Challenge and Season Challenge points that finished today? Yesterday both were showing bronze. I have screenshots. (attached)
Will you please help to recover my Doom Rig which disappeared? I miss my doom rig. I thought it would show up in the tournament store as owned and it does not.
thanks

Attachments