Preorder car bandit ripper v8

Purpl_Urkle420

So I heard people with the season pass were getting the bandit ripper v8 without having preorder the game, I also didn't preorder it I own the digital deluxe version but I do not have the car. Am I not supposed to have it?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I'm pretty sure you had to buy the digital deluxe version of console version of Wreckfest before Aug 27, to get the key for the Ripper v8:

Maybe these guys got their hands on a pre-order digital deluxe version console key?

And if pre-ordered Wreckfest from the wrong online store, you would not of gotten a Ripper key either! GRRR

Purpl_Urkle420

That's dumb, I had purchased the digital deluxe version, though I didn't preorder it.
It's a shame it's my favorite car but I doubt they'll include it in dlc for people who did not preorder, even though I had backed the game in its early stages I never played it on pc only play on console on the account of my old pc

Addxm

Tbf dumb is a bit harsh, all information was there. I knew about the pre-order bonus and i was not in any forums or a major follower, but it was plain to see. You could argue that dumb would be knowing all that and then complaining afterwards.
I also bought after day 1, to see first videos etc on xbox, so I would love to see the ripper released properly now the exclusivity period is well and truly spent, just not sure hurling dumb at them would help lol.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
Well one thing that wasn't clear from the start is that you had to pre-order from certain stores in order to get it...so it was an exclusive exclusive car.

o T00L o

You could have pre ordered on the Xbox itself. Not just certain stores. Lol. Guess that's not putting it straight out there. It was sitting in the Microsoft store for 2 months, with a banner wallpaper saying pre order and get the Ripper V8...lol how's that dumb? It was literally on the consoles store. Was it not the same for Playstation?
PS: The Badit Ripper isn't that great of a car. Its rear end is jacked so high, if you ramp through the air, and land slap the ground with all 4 wheels, the rear end springs you up like a trampoline...lol but the car looks cool I guess.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
Some people like to own the physical copy so they pre-ordered from their usual store.
Some of these stores handed out the car but a lot of them didn't... That was only communicated AFTER the complaints came in.
On top of that, i've had reports from people being promised they would get the car later (when more codes were available) who are still waiting to get it...
I'm not complaining here because i got the car myself, just looking for an answer to give to those who were left out.

Addxm

that is really down to the supplier. Every chain cannot be policed so that they sell the add ons with their pe-orders. You should always check the print where you buy to make sure any bonuses are included. You can not blame them if you buy from some random site that happes to have listed their game, it is not under anyone's control that .
Still , I must digress - be nice to get an update. I hear the team are quite stressed over not being able to release an update yet too.

I am sure they said post console release they were giving the V8 bandit ripper to anyone with the season pass yet I have never seen it nor found a way to access it.