PS4 Pro WreckFest FPS

digitalizeur

Hello,

I would like to introduce a demand of unlocking the frame rate at 1080p at least, Iguess that I'm not the only one. 30 FPS is insanely painful to play.

I'm having a 240 Hertz monitor and a RTX 2080 Ti but I thought that I would adapt to play on my living room on my TV in my couch but it's barely playable.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
Thank you, the developpers!
I can clearly see that you don't give a shit...
Just because you didn't get an answer doesn't mean they don't care...You should see it this way: Maybe they're working so hard on improvements they don't have time to answer questions? (which is in no way an obligation anyway)

digitalizeur

Just because you didn't get an answer doesn't mean they don't care...You should see it this way: Maybe they're working so hard on improvements they don't have time to answer questions? (which is in no way an obligation anyway)
Then why they aren't releasing any fix, patch, update or whatever you want for this game to unlock those 30 fps then?
I don't even play this game anymore since there's nothing done. It's like they have gotten all the money out of it and then it's the final end.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
An update is in the works,but what's in it we'll have to see...i do know the sound will be fixed.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
This was posted today.
BTW,why are you posting this in "other games"?
Maybe one more reason why you didn't get an answer...

digitalizeur

This was posted today.
BTW,why are you posting this in "other games"?
Maybe one more reason why you didn't get an answer...
Ugh... I don't know... I don't remember back in the day when I have posted to have been able to find the section of the game itself actually.
There is the WreckFest section here on the forum? Because I haven't find it. I will search now...

Oh... It's on the main page... I haven't been paying attention, it's in a sort of black bar with small white text inside... I'm stupid :(