PS4: Version 1.06 Released

Janne Suur-Näkki

Administrator
Staff member
CONTENT
  • Car Pack 1 is now available.

STABILITY
  • Game no longer occasionally crashes during initial loading.

FRONTEND
  • Game no longer crashes after 5-6 hours of continuous playing.

MULTIPLAYER
  • Lawnmower and other ragdoll vehicles can no longer be controlled without the driver

INPUT
  • Added one new alternative controller preset.

MLT24

Need to fix view changing on it's own, I use T300rs wheel. I start with in-car view and it changes on its own to hood and so on. I make sure I am not hitting the button when it happens. Brand new wheel, is happening to other T300rs owners.

Sid Snott

Need to fix view changing on it's own, I use T300rs wheel. I start with in-car view and it changes on its own to hood and so on. I make sure I am not hitting the button when it happens. Brand new wheel, is happening to other T300rs owners.
Had this happening with me. Started used normal PS4 controller, not done it since. Thought some thing was wrong with the wheel .

Jim3ooo3

Keep getting failed to respond when trying to get online on ps4 have no problem with other games just this one wouldn't recommend anyone else to buy it

Asim Siddiqui

Keep getting failed to respond when trying to get online on ps4 have no problem with other games just this one wouldn't recommend anyone else to buy it
This does not seem to be a common problem among players. Please have patience, good thing that you reported the problem. Please allow the developers to acknowledge the problem and work on fixing it. Every game has hiccups. They are trying, my friend.

Konan

Full time wrecker
Do you have your system hard wired?
I used to have problems myself until i connected my system with a cable instead of using the WI-FI...

Jim3ooo3

This does not seem to be a common problem among players. Please have patience, good thing that you reported the problem. Please allow the developers to acknowledge the problem and work on fixing it. Every game has hiccups. They are trying, my friend.
Not trying hard enough lol total waste of time and money this game

I have the game on both PC and the PS4 , and i'm very impressed by the work that BB was able to achieve with the console version, congrats !