Quest on having mods in April 2017 Wreckfest

Darwinoss

Hey guys,
Welcome to my quest of trying to have my dream mods on old Wreckfest.
Here is the current list of mods I'd need:
- The Very TrackPack
- Online Bangers
- Trackfest
- suicidealley
- Toy car mod
- Rainbow Road 64
- Nascar Legends
- SilverBullet
I'm not sure if all the mods worked at the time or made the game crash, if so then tell me and I'll remove them from the list.
Also PM me the links of the mods so I can download them.
Cheers, Darwinoss.

Edit: I asked both Sam223 and The Very End if they both had archives of their own mods but they sadly don't.
Edit 2: Suicide TrackPack is gone from the list as it doesn't work with the April 2017 build. Everything was sorted with Purple44 in DMs :).

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Did you try running Suicide Track Pack - Redone Just by itself with your April 2017 version of Wreckfest?

I would think it would run OK.

Hmm, if track mod does crash, this probably the problem:

Update: Sep 11, 2019 @ 5:25pm

Changes Notes:

* Updated old render files with current 2019 files, now cars will not disappear.

Darwinoss

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
K, try deleting all the weather files, that why I had to update the render files.

Delete these folders:

\data\art\effects\skybox
\data\property\effects\lensflare
\data\property\weather

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Is Wreckfest crashing when you start WF+suicide mod enabled? Or crashes when you try a suicide track? You seeing any error message?

Darwinoss

Is Wreckfest crashing when you start WF+suicide mod enabled? Or crashes when you try a suicide track? You seeing any error message?
When I start WF with the mod enabled yes. And no I didn't see any error messages, just an instant crash at startup.