"Racing-Game Chuui!!!!"?

Nokikana

Weeked Smasher
I just found out, that Flatout 1 used to have this cover on the Japan version, and was called it "Racing-Game Chuui!!!!"

Heh, BugBear, is this true? And why is the name so different? I never knew about this. Also, did you decide to call Flatout 2 "Flatout 2 GTR" in Japan?

I hope that someone awsers me, as i'm very curious. :p

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
Haha! I love Japan. ;D

I think it's the publisher's choice to change the name, not BugBear.

Nokikana said:
I just found out, that Flatout 1 used to have this cover on the Japan version, and was called it "Racing-Game Chuui!!!!"

Heh, BugBear, is this true? And why is the name so different? I never knew about this. Also, did you decide to call Flatout 2 "Flatout 2 GTR" in Japan?
Both true and no idea why :)

John Burning

Create, destroy and dominate!
Team Bugbear Member
LOL ;D
Cool stuff :D
It could be interesting to play in japaneese vesion of FO.

nophysics

BugBear, why GTR has different start screen?

John Burning said:
It could be interesting to play in japaneese vesion of FO.
I played it. There only start screen, cuted intro (ends when camera on Road King), but if you don't press START, then full intro without characters. All music same.

Also uses replacing PlayStation button, in Japan X = O, and O = X. So in japan people plays with... mm... for you it's Xbox 360 button "B"

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster
unyilpesing said:
LOL ,, where did you get the japanese version ..? :p
>that bump with dumb question
>that sig
NOPE IT'S A HUMAN SPAMMER
Check the link under his avatar-Ching Chang is advertising a blog to download pirated games"PC Games Download". How typical.

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
69Imperial said:
unyilpesing said:
>that sig
Check the link under his avatar-Ching Chang is advertising a blog to download pirated games"PC Games Download". How typical.
Link seems to be deleted.

His location: view mountain

lol

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster
RacerBest said:
69Imperial said:
unyilpesing said:
>that sig
Link seems to be deleted.

His location: view mountain

lol
Nah, link's still there. Little blue globe under his avatar.

Eurotrash

Full time wrecker
I'm dying to see what the Japanese version of Next Car Game will be called. Seeing as it doesn't even have a real title for every other region yet, I'm guessing it will be something pretty "epic".

Diehl

"Racing-Game Chuui!!!!" ?
Funny but I prefer FlatOut. Because if in doubt ... FlatOut! Already said the great Colin McRae.

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
Eurotrash said:
I'm dying to see what the Japanese version of Next Car Game will be called. Seeing as it doesn't even have a real title for every other region yet, I'm guessing it will be something pretty "epic".
It will most likely have the same name in every country, because there is no publisher changing the name like for Flatout 1 and 2.