Russian Car Pack for Season Pass.

METE0R

After the introduction of the Zhiguli (Gorbie) into the game. I realized that Russian cars could also be offered. Therefore, I decided to offer my own options, which will be unique for the game and interesting for the players.
UAZ-452
In the CIS and Russia, it is called "Buhanka". In its form in the game, it will be unique, and such a car will no longer even be rolled out for derby, but for the soul. Because this car is not one of those that for a couple of days.
5cc2c511ec05c4a10100000e.jpg
uaz-1.jpg

IJ-2125 (Moskvitch)
There are no hatchback universals in the game. It will also be a unique car, and will appeal to both racers who drive station wagons and those who love derby.
izh_2125_1.jpg2465306_0.jpeg

ZAZ-968 (Zaporozhets)
Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear once said it was almost a Porsche 911, also with round headlights in the front and a motor in the back. And it also doesn't look like any car in the game, which means it has a place to be.
zaz_zaporozhets_950184.jpg

What do you think about this proposal?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
hmm, with engine in the back of Zaporozhets, will it be tougher for guys in the no rules servers to DNF my car? Maybe a little tougher to spin car with more weight in the back-end?

METE0R

hmm, with engine in the back of Zaporozhets, will it be tougher for guys in the no rules servers to DNF my car? Maybe a little tougher to spin car with more weight in the back-end?
If the behavior of Zaporozhets is copied into the game, then it will be quite easy to demolish. It has poor downforce and most of the weight is carried to the rear axle, and the car can behave unpredictably during skidding or pushing from the rear. We can observe a similar picture with Killerbee S.

Archie

Full time wrecker
I remember racing a Moskvitsh in safari rally in Rfactor, it was like it was made to go there :D
It is indestructible!