Saturday Night Mod(s)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
OK, big THANKS goes out to F Bomb today!! We now have a v8 Grass Wracker mower added to the Gokart Plus mod, to use on them gokart tracks. :)

With some custom tires to pick from:

love the look of the V8 on the mower!!!!!! :eek:

That v8 was on a monster 500+ A class mower Bomb had in his WCZ Grass Wacker Event mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1975412969

The 500+ A class mean mower was to much for me and Zeb to handle last night in testing, But we could handle the Grass Wracker. But it did not have a v8 engine!! So I contacted F Bomb and ask real nice if he could make a wracker version that had the v8 engine visually and he agreed!! And gave me the OK to add v8 grass wracker mower to my gokart plus track mod thanks again F bomb!! :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here some video from last Saturday, Saturday Night Mods Night, hosting my Gokart Plus track mod. We did some racing with F Bomb V8 mower! And race on my new A to B Extended: 6 trackmaps track.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, April 11.

Will be hosting End's Very Track Pack. Need just 1 mod this time:

The Very TrackPack

Host server: P44 - Saturday Night Mods

US server: Will be using EJsRocket server

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under Saturday, April 11, 2020

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/e5NUaTY

End been busy, lots of new tracks to try out! :)

With all these new tracks, I think we will be spending most the night racing the new tracks! :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Tonight, I went through and checkout End's new tracks. Here a list of tracks I definitely will pick Sat:

Pocono: Oval and Route 6 Reverse

Ballistic Watch out for the crosses in middle of track!

Lyngas: Slow and Original Reverse

Grenland's: Chicane Layout and Folkrace Reverse

Green Racing Park For Pocket Rocket\ Lawnmower races.

Gardemoen Zigzag and the Arena for a derby

Corrosion: for a derby

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night,May 9, 2020.

Will be hosting my Fig8 and Suicide track mods. Need these 4 mods and list the mods in this order:

US server: provided by EJsRocket

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under Saturday, May 9, 2020

provided by Devils Shadow

We will get to race on a new fig track: :) Track idea from Cueballs888. :)

Also thanks to F-Bomb, we now got a Monster Hammer to race on the Cueballs Fig8 track. :) Thanks Bomb :)

With many custom skins to pick from. :)

Do get some practice on the Cueballs Fig 8 track with Monster Hammer, for some all Hammer races. And find another good car for this track. Track can be a challenge getting a car around the track without rolling your car!

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
OK, my Fig8 track mod has been updated with the new track and F Bomb Monster Hammer ( go to the stock hammer to pick the new car and pick a skin ) Now get some practice with the Monster Hammer on the new Cueballs Fig8 track!

I got my custom skin picked. :) Thanks Bomb!

Also get some practice in with another good car.

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Just did a final update of Fig8 and Suicide track mods to get them ready for tonight's Sat Night Mods night.

Change notes:

* Added new custom skins from Zeb for the DLC Wildking car. :)

* Added some "extra" stuff to the new Cueballs Fig8 track. ;)

Can pick your own car color with this one :) thx Zeb :)

Thanks Zeb. :)

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, June 13, 2020

Will be hosting my Gokart Plus mod.

Need these 3 mods and list the mods in this order:

US server:
Will be using EJsRocket server

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 2:00am London, Sun 1:00pm down-under Saturday, March 14, 2020

Be sure to pick some custom skins for the cars you will be using ( for large car and a small car races. I updated Gokart mod so all them custom skins will show again. :)

Update: Jun 11 @ 6:07pm

Changes Notes:

* Had disable 3 tracks because crashing Wreckfest:

Oval 1 long Figure 8 - disable
Sandpit 1 Extreme - disable
Sandpit 1 Extreme Reverse - disable

* GoKart track 2 and Gokart Warehouse Fig8 have been updated with new trackmaps. Now asphalt is flat and solid. No bumpy dirt surface.

* Tweak damage a bit per James West post. Need use realistic damage if want to wreck mowers with a bus.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Shame my connexion to slow to be able race across the pond. And I got to learn how to make skins not take up default slots!

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, July 11.

Will be hosting End's Very Track Pack. Need just 1 mod this time:

The Very TrackPack

US server: Will be using EJsRocket server

Start time: 6:30pm pacific time\ 1:30am GMT start time, 9:30pm eastern, 2:30am London, Sun 11:30am down-under Saturday, July 11, 2020

Hosting a half hour earlier since I got to quit by 10:30pm since I working Sunday morning.

We have a new Knockhill track to tryout Saturday. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
This month's Saturday Night Mods night, Aug 8 is going be a Cops and Robbers event. ( only 2 C&R events are done a year ). For the details, go here: