Saturday Night Mod(s)

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Purple44 said:
Be sure you have latest version of old texture mod ( got update Aug 23 ) and the Gokart Raceway Plus mod ( updated this morning ).
Thanks for the info. I must now put this page into my firefox bookmarks. for future reference of what you stated. would really like to race again with your mods online, but I have depressing issues with the current newest build. ok back to my last beer now :) have a great evening Purp!

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
We had some close racing tonight with the B class cars and some fun racing tonight with STR 3 wheeler. :D :D

We had good turnout for the US server, thanks jquitwho for the server. :D But no Euro players showed up for the Euro server Space put up. :(

Over all the Gokart Mod tracks were stable, expect for the GoKart tracks. Every race we tried ( 2 forward, 1 reverse ) crash the server by first or second turn. :( The Tarmac 1 Bridge surive the first race but crash server the second race. That was the only times we crash the server I think.

Will get a video uploaded sometime this week, I remember to record a few races, forgot hit record button a few times. :p

Next Saturday Night Mod(s) night will be Saturday. Oct 7. Will go with End's The Very TrackPack and End's The Very CarPack, if End can get rid of the red ( ! ) so we can race the Tashita online.

If anybody know the trick to getting custom cars to work online, please let End know.

I will start back to working on my figure 8 track pack and try get it ready for Nov event. And add some the other figure 8 track mods out there to the mod list. Let me know if there a fig 8 mod you think we should run.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I heard from Bruns today, something serious came up yesterday and he not going be able to put up a server going forward for now.

Take care Burns.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here the details for the next Saturday Night Mod(s) event:

Host server: Saturday Night Mod > semi-rough\clean

US server provided by jquitwho

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under Saturday, Oct 7, 2017 Saturday, October 14, 2017

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Mod(s): Will need these mods enable and listed in this order in Mods tab, been a late mod addition for Sat night, Zeb's Halloween skins mod. :D

List the 2 mods in this order:

The Very TrackPack

ZeBBy's Halloween Skins

Password: no password needed

TeamSpeak IP: 64.94.100.8:4120 provided by RaceClimb

Resets: On if track is not an oval or figure 8 track. Please wait 5 seconds before using a reset if needed.

Will need B class or less cars for this event. Except when we go to the Michigan Speedway track. Bring a fast A class car setup for asphalt racing.

Should buy the cars you need before joining server, since right now, with the June Build, we can't swap parts online or buy cars.

Event could go 2-3 hours or maybe longer. Who knows!

There a lot tracks in End's Very TrackPack, if got a track you really like us to race, post it.

1: Kristiansand Raceway
2: Crash Alley
3: Simstox Showdown - Request and model from Stuard Cowi (and mostly the credits)
4: Arendal Triangle and Arendal Banger
5: Dune Race
6: Elevated Eight
7: Konsmo Raceway
8: Bugbear Island
9: Richwood Oval
10: Emmen Raceway
11: Michigan Speedway
12: Bristol Motor Speedway
13: Woodhill Raceway
14: Hillside Raceway
15: Valley Of The Damned (....)
16: Rugland Motorbane
17: Greenlake Valley
18: Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium
19: Wimbledon Greyhound Stadium Derby
20: Pit Race - A track inspired by a track with same name from the legendary game Carmageddon (1997)
21: Ringwood - Track original created by Stuart Cowi, ported and updated by me (The Very End)
22: Eagles Nest - Remember high suspension!
23: Chalk Canyon 2017
24: Hurtfull Five
25: Talledega Superspeedway
26: King's Lynn Raceway
27: Bridge To Nowhere
28: Red Pike Arena 2017
29: Red Pike Race 2017
30: Lupines Hill (Lydden Hill) - Thanks to original base model for Lydden Hill Stuart Cowi!
31: Nevada Freight Depot - Range of layouts, check them out!
32: Nevada Freight Depot Derby

Nevada Freight Depot my top pick.

Couple of Zeb pics of Halloween skins: :D

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Since first Saturday of the month not working out, lets try having Saturday Night Mod(s) night on the second Saturday of the month.

So this month Saturday Night Mod(s) night will now be Saturday, October 14.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Just talk to J and things are a go for this Saturday, Jwho will be putting up the modded server with End Very TrackPack mod.

I suggest you give each track a spin for couple of laps to familiarize yourself a bit with all them tracks in the Very TrackPack.

And remember to setup an A class car for the big oval tracks. Will be B class racing for the other tracks.

I'm waiting to hear back from Zeb to see if we will have some Helloween skins to use this Saturday. :D

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Good news, Zeb got his Halloween skins uploaded to Steam Workshop tonight. :D

ZeBBy's Halloween Skins

I'm going go with the AM5 Frankenweener as my A class car for the big oval races. :D

I will use the Sedan ii for my B class car and maybe use the B class Euro 1 ii if we do some small car only racing.

Here some pics from Zeb:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Is this piling on?

Was familiarizing myself on End's Woodhill Raceway when that happen!! :)

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Daystar said:
He did an awesome job with his
skinworks! really impressive indeed
LOL. Thanks, Daystar!

Just trying to add a little extra fun to the Saturday Night Mods. Shoud be a humorous night in lobby chat. ;D

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Zebulon55 said:
Daystar said:
He did an awesome job with his
skinworks! really impressive indeed
LOL. Thanks, Daystar!

Just trying to add a little extra fun to the Saturday Night Mods. Shoud be a humorous night in lobby chat. ;D
Cheers and yeah not a problem Zeb! unfortunately I cannot get your mod to work with the previous March WF build.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here some video I took of this month Saturday Night Mods night:

Thanks to all the guys that showed up and jquitwho for putting up the server. :D

Next Saturday Night Mods night is Nov 11. I'm thinking hosting my Figure 8 track pack I'm working on and need to test an idea for an additional mod to add, that Devils Shadow suggest we use.

WIP download page for the Figure 8 track pack

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Purple44 said:
Here some video I took of this month Saturday Night Mods night:

Thanks to all the guys that showed up and jquitwho for putting up the server. :D

Next Saturday Night Mods night is Nov 11. I'm thinking hosting my Figure 8 track pack I'm working on and need to test an idea for an additional mod to add, that Devils Shadow suggest we use.

WIP download page for the Figure 8 track pack
I see in your video that Devil's Shadow and maybe someone else was sportin' a little 'weener! ;D

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I got do my testing last night with Devils Shadow idea of using Sam's Online Bangers mod to give us some different cars to race with online ( like some station wagons :) ) with my track mods and things went well. :D I did need to overwrite Sam damage file with my damage file, so Sam's cars would survive taking big jumps without wrecking the cars to soon.

If you want, you can get a jump on downloading the Online Bangers : Wreckfest mod and give Sam cars ago on some Wreckfest figure 8 tracks. Setup the cars to be B class cars. You find some cars you like, be sure to leave yourself a note of which cars you like and the paint job, will need to buy these cars before joining the Saturday Night Mods server. Good thing Sam cars are free to buy. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here the details for the next Saturday Night Mod(s) event:

Host server: Saturday Night Mod > semi-rough\clean

US server provided by jquitwho

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under Saturday, November 11, 2017

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html

Mod(s): Will need these 6 mods been change to 4 mods enable and listed in this order in Mods tab: We run into troubles with players trying join with all 6 mods enabled. :(

Online Bangers: Wreckfest - give us a whole bunch of banger cars to use :D

8-o-rama - nice enhancement of Wreckfest stock fig 8 tracks :D

Old Wreckfest texture files - texture files needed for the old Tarmac 1 track

Figure 8 Track Pack - P44 - some rough and tumble fig 8 tracks

Password: no password needed

TeamSpeak IP: 64.94.100.8:4120 provided by RaceClimb

Resets: On if track is not an oval or figure 8 track. Please wait 5 seconds before using a reset if needed.

Will need B class or less cars for this event. Please get at least one station wagon and one other banger car setup to race with. Going be some station wagon only races and derbys.

Note: Will also need a stock B class Wreckfest car for the Nevada Depot Fig8 track. Sam's banger cars sit to low, getting stuck on railroad tracks. Soft suspension GOOD for this track, stiff suspension BAD! If want get over the railroad tracks. :p

Should buy the cars you need before joining server, since right now, with the June Build, we can't swap parts online or buy cars.

Event could go 2-3 hours or maybe longer. Who knows!

I did test this mod list out today and Ricky 2 fig 8 mods, none the tracks I tried crash my host. :D But when I tried some tracks from my fig 8 pack, the 2 derby ramp tracks crash game on starting of each track online. :( Think I will avoid running these 2 tracks.

Here a track list ( be sure check out the track videos at the 3 Steam Workshop pages to get a better idea how these tracks flow and get some practice in :p ):

8-o-rama

1) [SW.1 Tarmac 1] - Speedway 1 Figure 8 + derby ramp...
2) [SW.1 Tarmac 2] - custom ramp, plateau, barracks, barrels...
3) [SW.1 Sand 1] - derby ramp
4) [SW.1 Sand 2] - custom ramp
5) [SW.1 Sand, no ramp]
6) [SW.2 Tarmac] - Speedway 2 Figure 8 + ramp and plateau
7) [SW.2 Sand]
8 ) [Dirt 8] - derby ramp

Trackfest

Chaos Central - 4 variants
Fantastic Four - 2 variants
Hybrid Hassle
Triple Trouble - 2 variants

Figure 8 Track Pack - P44

GRID Oval 2 Figure 8 - This track base on the GRID 1 derby figure 8 track, think jump ramps. :)
Mud Pit Figure 8 - Figure 8 track uses the Mud arena.
Gravel Figure 8 - Figure 8 track using the inside of the Gravel track, think off-road.
Oval 1 long Figure 8 - Figure 8 track using the Speedway 1 oval track.
Figure 8 Derby Ramps - Figure 8 track using the big derby ramps.
Figure 8 Derby Ramp Jump - Figure 8 track jumping between 2 derby ramps.
Tarmac Figure 8 - Figure 8 track using the old Tarmac 1 track.

Hurtfull Five - Flower-shape Figure 8 track design done by Very End, many crossings!

One of Zeb Halloween skins: :D